𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘..

i woke up, cuddling a blue haired male, that had his face in my naked chest. 

I looked down to see us naked. Shit, i forgot about this whole thing. I wanted to get up, but i was only being pulled closer by the older. 

I was still kind of mad at him but its whatever now. I heard a phone buzz, and saw someone calling Hyunjin. I slowly took my arm out from the crook of his neck and took hid phone. There was an instagram message from a girl called Yeji.

I took his index finger and opened it up.

I opened instagram, and looked at his dms. I know i shouldnt but i had to, i was just.. curious.

🌸Yeji💗🌸

Wanna go to that new restraunt?

[Delivered at 9:18 am]

Its probably his girlfriend again. Is he fucking cheating on her? What the fuck. I wanted to read the rest of the text messages but Hyunjin started moving and groaning.

I got up and put some clothes on, along with my heels, not even checking how i look and left the house. 

'Ugh.. My motorcycle is still at my work place. Fuck that.' I went back in and asked Jeongin if he could bring me home, and of course he agreed.

------------------

'Stay safe. Okay?' Jeongin told me and i nodded at him for reassurance. 

I unlocked my door with my keys and went in, not sparing a glance at my drunken mother on the couch.

-----------------

HYUNJIN POV:

I woke up, tired as fuck and alone. My head was pounding and hurting like hell.

I realised the things that i did last night, and i regret every single thing. They werent supposed to happen.. 

I heard my phone buzz so i wanted to open it, but it was already unlocked. Maybe its a glitch.. okay..

I saw that Yeji texted me if i wanted to go to the new restraunt that opened not long ago.

I put my phone down, just realising that Felix isnt here anymore. Maybe he left because of yesterday. God im so fucking stupid..

I put sweatpants on, not minding to put on a shirt.

I was met by my door closing and Jeongin coming thru the door.

'Hey. Wheres Felix?' I asked, a bit concerned.

'I brought him home. I guess you two had some 'fun' last night.'

'U-uhh yeah sor–'' Keep quiet next time.' He cut me off. Is he mad cause of it? No idea..

I went to get some food, and went back up to my room. I heard the door close again but i didnt bother to check.

I put some clothes on because ill go meet Yeji in a few.

I put on some black leather pants and a black turtleneck. Paired it with some black boots and got my keys. Im going with my car this time because its a bit more comfortable.

'Ill be back later guys! dont burn the house down!' I got no response back. I got in my Rolls Royce, and went to Yejis home.

------------------

I knocked on her door, i had some flowers in my shaky hands. No idea why they were shaking. 

What about Felix? Why did he leave so suddenly? Is he mad at me for taking advantage of him? Probably.. I got snapped out my thoughts when the door opened, by cat eyed girl, in a beautiful blue cocktail dress.

'Why hello my queen.' I joked around and bowed to her.

'Oh shut up. Just lets go to the restraunt! im dying to eat!!' She groaned but still laughed. I opened the passenger seat for her and bowing yet again. I got in and we finally went to that restraunt.

'Hey, uhm.. When will we tell our parents that this wont work out..?' I asked her and i got a sigh in response.

'I dont know Hyunjin. You know im dating Ryunjin, but we cant do anyt- 'I know! Thats the problem Yeji! But since i met Felix, i dont want to do this whole thing anymore.' I said while finally stopping the car.

'Wait whos Felix? Oh, my god!! You have a crush!!' She yelled and clapped her hands happily.

'I d-dont like him like that..' I was gripping the stearing wheel a bit harder now, and when she realised it she stopped.

'Yeah yeah, okay. Like i will believe that. Now come on! were ganna be late.' She said and got out of the car, along with me.

----------------

FELIX POV:

'Ughh! Why would i fucking do that?!' I yelled againts my pillow. I decided that i want to calm down, so i went to my bathroom and started a bath, with my favorite bathbomb. Of course lavender scented.

I got out some red whine and cigarrets and put then next to me bathtub.

When the tub was full i stripped naked, and got in, immidietly relaxing at the feeling. 

I opened my wine pouring it out into those fancy glasses, and lighting up on of the cigarrets. 

I sighed while slidding down the edge up the bathtub.

I looked at my phone only to see Jeongin texting me. 

Jeong_innie3

You good?

[22:51]

Me

I guess im okay..

With that said i put my phone down and kept relaxing..

---------------

I got my phone out and checked the time. It was only 6 am. I could barely sleep. 

Just like yesterday, my head was pounding, hurting like hell.

I heard a knock on my front doory so i got up, not fixing anything about my looks, and went downstairs.

'Hey Fe—'  i closed the door before he could finish the greeting. It was Hyunjin.

He knocked again, so i slowly peeked out and glared at him. 

'What do you want?' I asked.

'Uhm.. i wanted to talk to you. About.. you know, yesterday..' 

I opened the front door fully, letting the taller male in.

We both took steps to the living room and sat down on one of the couches.

'I brought u flowers.' He said, handing me them. I got beautiful red roses. I thanked him and put the down on the coffee table.

'So,' He took my hand.

'I wanted to say sorry about taking advantage of you the other day. I was just mad with you and Chan. You know he dosent do that to any of my friends. So.. Im sorry.' 

I giggled and hugged him. 

'I didnt think you would be this serious about it.. And im sorry for leaving too. I didnt know what to do.' I hugged him tighter.

'Thanks for the roses too. Do you want a coffe?'

'Sure, why not.'

---------------

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN UNACTIVE LATELYYY

writers block still here😭😭 But thanks you for waiting<33 love you all!

Thank you so much for almost 500 reads! i cant believe it😭💗💗💗 love you all so much!! mwwaa😫🌸💗