𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟏 - 𝑩𝑨𝑹

'Hey honey were home!' An older women yelled, while putting down some grocery bags on the table. The same blue haired boy came running downstairs, and hugging both of the older people and greeting them.

'Hey mom, hey dad. How was the trip?' Hyunjin said, while he started unpacking the plastic bags.

'Well, Mrs. Jeong, wasnt too happy about us arriving a bit late, and some meeting werent so good.' Mr. Hwang explained with a big sigh afterwards.

'Where are the rest of the boys?' Mrs.Hwang asked and look around the house. Well since they some of them left, Jeongin, Changbin and Jisung were the only ones left.

First jeongin came running down the stairs only to give a tight hug to Hyunjins mom and dad, followed by the rest of the 2 boys.

'Hey kids.' Said the older lady, while the male got up and made a phone call.

Everyone sat down at the dinner table, while Mrs. Hwang started making dinner.

'So. Hyunjin.. Who was that short blonde boy here?' She asked.

'How do you know about him? What?' Hyunjin asked, but his mother explained about the cameras they have in, and all over the house.

'Oh.. Well, hes just a friend.'

Hyunjin stayed quiet while only the pan swooshing around on the stove, and sizzling sounds echoed in the big kitchen.

Felix actually hasnt talked to Hyunjin since he said sorry. Everytime he sees him in town, he just turns to walk the other way. And Hyunjin hated how he ignored him, and didnt even spare a glance at him. Felix however, has been hanging out with Bang chan now adays..

Hyunjin has been noticing that Bang chan isnt hanginf out with them anymore, and i stead ge says "Im meeting someone" its not a full namr that we know, its just a "Someone".

---------------------

"You guys ready to go?" Chan asked the 6 boys while getting his wallet. Everyone came down the stairs, some with bags, and all kinds of things even tho tey are just going to get some drinks, and get drunk at a park.

"I invited Felix too, ill go get him before we leave." Chan announced, and Hyunjins eyes widened at the mention of the younger male.

Since they were going with Hyunjins, and Bang chans car, it would only take like 2 minutes to get to the bar.

------------------

"Were here, get out." Hyunjin said rudely but in a jokingly way. He got out and went to the other side out of the car, opening the door for Jeongin.

"My Majesty." They laughed together. Felix watched this, while glaring at Hyunjin. 

All the 8 of them went inside, including Felix. Everyone sat down on one of the stools, Hyunjin and Felix sitting next to eachother accidentaly.

"What would u like Lixie?" Chan asked the mentioned person, and Hyunjin just scoffed at the nickname.

Hyunjin got 2 shots of whiskey of course, and chugged both of them down, hissing at the burning taste. Asking for more and more, until a few hours later hes the drunkest out of the 8.

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" Felix asked, finally giving a shit about the not so older male.

"Fuck off, of course im okay. I feel so fucking good. Excuse me, can i have 2 more?" He kept asking the waiter only to be found with 2 shot glasses infront of him, adding up to the rest.

As he was going to drink the whole thing, someone grabbed his hand, taking the shot glass out of it.

"Let go of me." Hyunjin barked at the shorter.