𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟗 - 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑹 𝑾𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺?

Hyunjin? Please come back.. Help me..'

I wispered into the phone. I was currently hiding in the bathroom, in one of the stalls.

Hearing the door banging just gives me anxiety.

'What happend?' He said. I explained the situation and he said hes on his way with the others. I heard the door get knocked down. I forgot he did boxing.. I was freaking out now. What if Hyunjin dosent arrive early enough? What if he gets to me? I knew the stall door wont handle Taeyong.

I heard breaths infront of the bathrooms door. I locked it tho, so i should be fine for a while here. I heard knocking on the door that soon turned to loud banging and slapping againts it.

Tears started forming in my eyes as the noises got louder, having to put both my hands on my ears. Having flashbacks of these things that have already happend before, made me start to breakdown. This man is a menace, and has to be stopped. He needs to be put down immidietly.

Suddenly more crashing noises, then glass breaking, loud hitting and slapping, screaming, then.. Everything stopped. I couldnt move, shout or talk. Someone was trying to open the stall but it didnt work, litteraly riping the door off. Then the beautiful wet pearls in my eyes, full of sadness and fear started streaming down my face like a waterfall. My hands stuck to my head, and my knees up to my chin. I got stardled by being picked up. I hugged the person as tight as possible, not caring to look up at them. It scared me to move. My eyes feeling heavy and i eventually felt emptiness, and heaviness, drifting off to the void. 

------------------

'Felix? Felix?!' Someone yelled my name, and shook me abit. I probably fainted.

'Thank god your okay.' Hyunjin said and hugged me. Im glad i have him. I dont think i would be alive if he didnt come in time.

I heard the door open and got startled a bit. The rest of the group came rushing in and hugging me, then soon cuddling me.

They said things like, 'oh i missed you., or 'Dont to that again.'

-----------------

Its been a few hours since weve been cuddling but hyunjin had to leave to a race. I wouldve loved to be there but they didnt let me.

I was currently on my phone when i saw a photo of Hyunjin on instagram ( since i was stalking him ).. He was with a girl. He was kissing her cheek, while holding up beer bottles.

She must be his girlfriend.

I felt a stabbing feeling in my heart. I dont know why but tears started forming in my eyes, almost dripping down from my waterline. Why would he do that..thing.. we did that night if he had a girlfriend all along?

I closed instagram and rubbing my eyes with the bottom of my palms. I decided to just get up and get some snacks, or make food.

i was greeted by Chan in the kitchen, since the rest was with Hyunjin at the after party or whatever, or was upstairs in guest bedrooms.

'Hey. Did you sleep well?' Chan asked me while cooking some eggs and ramen.

'It was alright.' I responded coldly. He didnt bother me, and looked back to not burn any of the food. While he was doing that i went to see what he was doing.

'Yknow, your really pretty Felix.' He said out of the blue.

'Oh thank you. You dont look bad yourself.' I talked back to him.

'Could you set the table up for us? the rest isnt coming home, or they are already sleeping, so put plates for 2.' He said while giving me utencils.

I didnt give one single thought about the things that happend yesterday.

I sat down, while he sat next to me. Pulling out his phone and putting it somewhere to support it while watching some videos.

Once he did that i felt a hand on my thigh. I got startled but realised it was just Chans hand so i moved a bit closer.

A few minutes later i finished my food, getting up and hearing a displeased sigh coming from the older male.

'You wanna watch a movie Channie?' i asked while biting the nail on my index finger.

He licked his lips and nodded. I went upstairs to the more, 'private' living room Hyunjin has, in his huge house. I hear Chan yell that hes getting some snacks so i didnt bother to go back down. I sat down and picked out 365 days for us to watch..Maybe hell get in the mood. He sat down next to me and i put a blanket over our legs. I got closer to him, with our shoulders and whole arm touching. Well it didnt last long since he put his arm around my shoulder, so now we were technically cuddling.

We watched half of the movie but i dont think chan was watching the movie at all, and instead he was watching another type of movie that was played on me.

'Your staring.' I said while chuckling. I took his hand and put it on my thigh, rubbing it a bit.

'Dont you wanna do something else?' i asked while i changed our postion, and i was now stradling him..

He was rubbing my waist slowly. i put both of my arms over his neck, while our faces were inches away. Our noses touching and both of our eyes starting to close.

We almost kissed but then the living rooms door busts open and we both snap our heads towards the sound.

It was Hyunjin, standing there, with a very, i mean very angry exlression on his face.

'Get the fuck off of him!' He yelled. I didnt move an inch until Hyunjin pushed me off, my ass landing on the ground.

'What the fuck Hyunjin?!' Chan yelled. Hyunjin picked me up from the floor.

'Put me down now you bitch!' I yelled at him too, while hitting his back with the bottom of my fists. we turned a corner in the hallway when he kicks a door open. Im guessing it was his room.

He threw me on his bed hearing a quiet crack sound coming from it.

'What the fuck were you thinking huh? Almost kissing my fucking bestfriend?!' He kept yelling.

'You were fucking flirting with him!' He yelled even louder at me. I didnt know what to do.

'You have a fucking girlfriend! Why do you care?!' I barked back at him. He looked at me a little confused and laughed at the end realising what i said.

He came close to me, until he was fully ontop of me.

'Get off! Do this with your girlfrie-'

I couldnt finish my sentance when he closed the gap between our faces and kisses me.

Devoruing my lips like his life depended on it. This was our first kiss together. It felt like heaven and hell mixed up in a cup and made me drink it down. His plump lips againts mine and the wetness on it. I moaned againts his lips and he got the chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth, searching, and cleaning every inch of my mouth. He slid his hand inside of my shirt, slowly going down to my waist.

He tugged on my pants, still kissing me and not letting me move. I was holding his shoulders moaning more in the kiss when i felt my pants go lower down to my ankles.

This kiss felt so right but so wrong.. I didnt get affected like this in such a while. I tried to take control over the kiss, and changed our positions. I was now on top of Hyunjin, grinding on top of him.

'Lets do it.'

--------------------

AAA OMGGG ALMOST 400 READERS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY GREMLINSSS<333

@NeosFlower it might not be the end for Taeyong yet🤭

word count: 1298