𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟑 - 𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼?

Everyone agreed, exept Jisung and Minho cause they had some 'plans' together already.

Since we wanted to get so fucking wasted we decided to walk since the bar or club, wasnt too far from my house.

------------------------------------------

We made it to the bar and i saw the same pink motorcycle i raced againts, and took an 90 degree turn.

'Nope, never mind. Im going back home. Im not fucking staying here.' I told my friends that were all excited to enter the bar.

'I dont give a fuck about your opinion. Your coming in and thats final.' Seungmin was loooking at me smiling like a physcopath..

I Sighed and thinking for a few minutes of "I dont give a fuck about him, i need to have a good fuck and thats it." thinking, all the 7 of us went in the big modern building with the music being heard from miles away.

We got to the bar, going past people that were already drunk and kissing..

I asked for the usual orange brownish liquid that i was drinking yesterday morning.

----------------------------------

A few shots, and beers later, i started getting a little light headed..

I cursed under my breath as i saw the same, short dirty blonde hair guy. Already dancing with people or should i say grinding on a a random ass guy.

It made my blood boil.

I was looking at him for while until a girl came up to and asked me to dance.

Me being me i went with her. But only for a good smash, and she was a win for me.

In the crowd again, i saw the shorter from a bit closer this time. It was blurry but i could see him.

Making eye contact with him, i noticed his beautfiul movements and his features.

Plump red lips that were filled with lip gloss, and were shining againts the pink and blue flashing lights in the big room filled with people.

Freckles sprinkled on his cheeks, nose and ears like his face was a galaxy and the small brown dots were stars. And his cheeks were squisable..

Perfect, blue doe eyes, looking at me like they were going to devour me any second.

Inturrupting my thoughts, the girl turned around and started grinding on me. I didnt like it anymore and bit on her neck, making her moan. Me and the shorter kept the eyecontact as if if we broke it it would be the end of the world.

Suddenly the shorter was coming closer to me.

'Leave.' i told the girl before starting to close in with the blondie.

Once the blonde was close to me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bar, only to give more then enough money to the bartender, and snatch my favorite whiskey, walking next to my friends that were smirking at me. I glared at all of them and put my middle finger, only to look back at the male that was pulling my hand.

Still dragging me, he finally stopped and pushed me to the wall while taking out 2 shot glasses and filling them both.

'Want some?' He asked me while he devoured me with his looks.

I accepted and drank the one in his left hand.

'Heyy! that was mine~!' He pouted and had the biggest puppy eyes in the world. Litteraly, Smash.

'Awh.. Go cry about it.' i told his while rubbing his neck.

'Dont be mean Jinniee~' He kept the eye contact still, scared that he will die once he broke it. I grabbed his jaw, keeping it tight in my hands. Digging my nails in there.

'Are you the guy i raced with yesterday? I remember your blue eyes.' Digging my nails deeper and deeper in his skin. Thats ganna leave a mark. Oops, i guess.

He wasnt asnwering me, and drank another shot, giving me one again too..

'Dont you recognise me? This pretty face of mine, hm?' He announced a while later.

My eyes were going down from his eyes, too his neck then his collarbone.

I looked down too much, only to see his tight, short white skirt riding up his thighs. The orange platform boots he had on was even hotter. So was the top. A pretty white v cut top. His whole upper half was almost showing.

'Eyes up here babe.' I let go of his jaw, and instead he took mine with his pointer finger, and brought it up to meet with his eyes again.

'Am i supposed to recognise you tho? Never seen you in this small town before.'

'Arent you getting a tattoo tomarrow? I work there, so get ur mind to thinking.' He told me before fixing his skirt and clicking his heels againts the asphalt and leaving me alone.

'How did you-' I yelled at him but he was no where to be seen.

I heard a motorcycles engine roaring and started walking to the loud noise i was hearing. And oh well who could it be. That familiar disgusting pink colour.

'Fucking hell..'

------------------------------

I finally got home and texted Felix, probably knowing that he was the bitchy guy i was dealing with.

While i was waiting for a response i finally got to my kitchen and took out some snacks.

Made some ramen for my dizzyness and ate in peace.

Before Felix, i texted my friends that i wont be staying and i went home, so they didnt have to worry about me not being there and disappearing all of a sudden.

------------------------------

I sighed while trying to find a good postion to sleep in again, knowing that Felix was the one thats ganna be on my mind for the whole night.

Is he actually the guy doing my tattoos all along? Ive been going there to get all my tattoos done, even big one on my back.

But ive never once seen him, maybe 5 or more.. or more times but thats besides the point.

'Hes pretty cute.' I accidentaly said outloud.

After a few more minutes of trying to find the good postion to sleep in, I got a message from someone, probably felix.

'We will talk about it tomarrow babe<3' Was what i read.

'Great, just what i needed.' I told myself and continued finding the postion i was in, and peacefully trying to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update you guyss! I didnt really have time today, cause i uh, forgot about this hah-

Anywayss hope you guys liked it!<3 not too much but a bit spicy in the next one, maybe. JUST MAYBEEE

@NeosFlower <3

Btw i did get my nails done today, by me so yeahh, could barely type-

OKAY GN OR GM<3

not proof read :,)