𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟔 - 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑷𝑶𝑵𝑮

'I was just scrolling on my phone, when suddenly i heard a loud thump, coming from the stairs.'

---------------------------

I quickly got up, only to see a cute guy, pick something up from the floor. I sighed, while looking at him, and layed back down on the couch.

'Sorry, did i scare you?' The boy said, and he started walking to where i was currently at.

I sat up, and shook my head no. He sat down next to me and turned the tv on.

'So are you dating Hyunjin?' He asked me, and started pressing random buttons on the remote.

'Uh, no. Im just his friend..' I lowered my voice.. We both started asking questions about eachother and started to get to know one another.

--------------------

 An hour later, I started giggling and told him that we should wake up the others, and play some beerpong. He agreed with me and got some drinks out of the fridge.

'You stay here, ill wake up the others, and then we can scare Hyunjin.' He laughed, while i joined in too.

After he went back upstairs, i took the cards out from where Jeongin mentioned earlier, and set them on the table, with the plastic red coloured cups filled with some clear alcohol. Putting down pillows for us to sit aswell. Small shot glasses placed on the table full of different drinks.

I sat down on the couch, waiting for the others until the same blonde guy came back and said their ready.

I giggled, and went upstairs to where Hyunjins room was located.

The others, following behind me, i signaled with my fingers counting down from 3.

Once i got to one, I started banging on the door, and litteraly kicked it open.

'GO GO GO!' Jeongin yelled while the others were following behind me.

I ran up to the guy in bed and jumped on top of him, and started tickling him.

'Oh what the fu..-' Hyunjin said. It seemed like he was very mad, but he just turned away from us, pulling me with him.

'Let me go Hyunjin! Me and Jeongin wanted to play uno with everybody.' i told the male i was currently laying next to.

The others started laughing when i wanted to push Hyunjin away by the chest, only to see the said person looking at me like i was a whole damn meal. 

Once i got out of his hold i told him to come downstairs already, and put some clothes on, since he was only wearing boxers.

-------------------------

'Oh my god Hyunjin, hurry up! Its been 10 minutes.' I yelled from the door. Rubbing my shoulder a bit because ive been leaning on it for sometime now. 

'Im coming.. Jeez..' He said, while walking out with only sweatpants on, with his hair a mess.

'Fix your hair.' I told him, and he just brushed it back and it barely did anything.

He mumbled something, and started walking towards me, in the slowest pace possible.

'Are you that tired?' i said while looking up at him. He groaned in response, and gave me a small smile.

'Here..' I said and started moving his hair out of the way. Him, still smiling at me, he put his hands around my waist. I put his hair up in a ponytail, still fixing it a bit.

He bent down to me and shoved his face into the crook of my neck. 

'Come on, lets go now. Okay?' i said, and he didnt even respond to me and let me go.