𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑?

great just what i needed' i told myself and continued finding the position i was in, and peacefully trying to sleep.'
----------------

While getting ready to go get my tattoo, i remembered that Felix, was going to be doing my tattoo.

Well, since i am the Hwang Hyunjin, i decided to wear something hot to tease the shorter male.

I decided on a black, long sleeve turtleneck, that was tight enough for my abs to be visible. It was damn expensive..

I added some brown cotton pants, with a belt that had 3 circles connected on them, like the olympics logo, but with only 3.

Lastly, a black blazer that went just below my knees.

For accesories, i added some chains , rings and earrings.

While i was doing my hair, i got a text from Felix.

Felix:)

Felix:)

Hey, when are you coming?

You

When do u want me to?

Felix:)
Come right now if u want us to be alone for a while;)

You
Omw.

As i read that message i quickly got some gum and, and headed down to my front door.

I put my Dome black leather loafers on, that i ordered a few days ago from naked wolfie.
I did use my favorite perfume today too.

It had a hint of mint in it, its why i like it. It had more of a honey and flower scent too.

----------------------

i arrived at the familiar same large buding i go to almost.. every two weeks to get some small, or big tattoos, like this one.

My shoulder is too bare for me to take it. i need something to cover it up.
I decided on getting a red one to match the colours on my thighs.

I looked around before going in the place and spotted Felixs bike. That same pretty pink, i could throw up to.

I entered, and pushed the top floor on the elevator
'Waitt!' A guy was screaming and was running to the elevator. Oh, it was Taeyong from that big motorcycle group that they call NCT 127? maybe.. i forgot.

'Hey Taeyong. Are you getting a tattoo?'
I asked my friend and he laughed at me for a second before dabbing me up.

'Yeah i am. My friends ganna do it for me.
He has blue eyes, freckles, blonde mullet. Hes just so hot.'
He kept on blabbing about that shorter male. Is he into him or something? Better not be..
'Yeah yeah..'
We made it to the top floor of the building finally.

'Hey man, i gotta go for a few minutes. Ill be back.'

I nodded and without sitting down at the waiting room, i went in the room Felix was in.
i dont know why, but i kinda felt excited seeing him.

'Hey.' i announced while pulling out my phone and sat down on the sofa that the shorter male was sitting on.

'Hey Hyunj- Ohh~ i thought you were only getting a tattoo hm? Why you so dressed up?'
He asked me so seductivly, and scooted closer to me.

He was wearing some short pants that has chains drooping down from it.

I put one of my hands on his thigh and started kneading it.