𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟐 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬

"I woke up at 11 am because somebody was calling me.."

'Who the fu..' i picked up the phone and put it to my ears.

'Are you insane? Your ganna be late for your fucking race. Open the door, NOW.'

I sighed and put my phone down without answering the caller, and getting up to go to my front door. 

Slowly opening the door, only to have my wrist be pulled back into my big bedroom.

'Get your shit together for once Hyunjin. Go do whatever you do in the mornings and hurry up. The others are waiting outside so hurry up.'

I tiredly went in my bathroom and did my skincare quickly. I put some red eyeshadow below my eyes. Kinda looking hot if i do say so myself..

---------------------

'K, lets go.' I announced, and got my keys off the key holder next to the front door.

I locked the house and put my keys in my pocket, hoping it wont fall out.

I hoped on my baby- i mean my motorcycle, and turned it on.

All the 4 of us were on the roads, like we normally are. The other 3 already at the race.

---------------------

Hearing everybody clap, and say my name like a mantra just makes my ego go higher and higher each second.

While waiting for my opponent, out of my peripheral vision, i saw a blinding pastel pink colour pull up next to me at the start line.

A guy with a very short leather skirt, ass almost hanging out from under it.

A pink coloured body suit that almost looked like some sort of lingerie. It probably was lingerie.. and some matching platform heels, that looked way over priced.

Same body porportions as Felixs'..

Thinking about the shorter male, i texted him to see if he actually came to see me win this..

Felix:)

You

Hey Felix, did you come?

I waited for a few minutes but he didnt respond. Maybe hes working..

I dont know why, but i was kind of disappointed that he wasnt here.

I put my phone away and the time showed '12:07..' 

The race is in 3 minutes..

I saw my opponent right next to me again and take his phone out.

As soon as he took his phone out, my phone buzzed and i got a message.. from Felix.

Felix:)

Felix:)

Hey, yeah im here! Actually im in the crowd, i just barely see you!!

You

Oh, thats nice, thank you for coming.

Felix:)

<3

Read

I put my phone away and gave it to my friend Han, who immidiately went back into the crowd, to the rest of the group.