𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟓 - 𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴

'We didnt even realise but our faces were going closer and closer to eachother.'

-------------------------

When i got to the place, it was like max 8 am. When Felix finished my shoulder tattoo it turned to 10 am.. He was quick because it only took maybe an hour and a half, a little bit more. I waited for his shift to end.. Its currently 2 pm.

-------------------------

'Do you wanna get ice cream Felix?' i asked and of course i got an excited nod back. The shorted smiling at me widely.

He got his things and we quickly left the bulding, pressing the elevator, only for it to open up a few seconds later, going past the people coming out of it.

--------------------------

'What are you doing Hyunjin? Get off!' Said the younger that had both of his hands on my chest, trying to push me off.

'Stop resisting Lixie, we both know you like this..'

A few minutes of Felix trying to get out of my grip, he finally gave up and loudly sighed.

'Your too precious Felix.. Your like an angel..' i whispered in his ear, so lovingly, blushing at my last sentance.

I leaned back and started going towards his small pretty face. He copied my movements.

I could feel his small breaths againts my plump lips. We both closed out eyes, but they suddenly the elevator door opened.

Felix flinched back and pushed me away, grabbing my hands and pulling me out the elevator because some other people were wanting to go in after us.

We made it outside, and i took my keys out to finally start up my baby after a few hours.

'Ill get my helmet from the garage!' I heard the shorter yell from behind me, already running away.

His small body againts his motorcycle, in the said place, bending down to the table.

I groaned at the sight of the plumpness down there, but quickly looking away as he turned around and giggled at me.

'What were you lookingat Jinnie? The back of my pants?' He laughed.

'Shut up, and just get on.'

I said in the end, and getting on my motorcycle. Behind me, i felt someone shaking my baby up a little.

'What are you doing? didnt i say to get on?' i told the younger.

'I cant get on fuckface. Help me atleast!' He barked at me. I sighed and got off, grabbing both sides of his waist and putting him on the back of the motorcycle.

I got back on, telling him to hold me, cause hes going to fall off, and there is no way im going back for his dead body.

He disagreed with me, and said he will just hold onto the back.

'Just hold onto me, you scared of me or something? Stop being a bitch.' He still wasnt holding on, so i twisted my hand a little on the handle, and made him fall onto my back.

I heard him groaning in pain, but he finally put both his arns around my stomach, feeling up my abs a bit.

His grip is gettin tighter, is he trying to kill me?!

----------------------

I put both of my gands on his waist, gently placed him on the ground.

Heels clicking againtd the smooth asphalt infront of the ice cream place.