𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?

The sun rised in the morning, shining thru the blinds making the 2 boys's skins shine golden.

Felix groaned, feeling the taller males naked chest againts his. His hands around the shorters waist, gripping it lightly.

The blondes eyes widened at yesterdays events, slightly even blushing.

"Why are you up? Go back to sleep.." Hyunjin said, clearly in his morning voice, hugging Felix tighter, pushing his head into his chest.

"I-i gotta get up and shower.. im sweaty Hyunjin." the said male smiled, and got up, pulling the male with him. Yelping when the male got up, making the shprter wrap his legs around his waist.

"Lets shower together." Hyunjin announced carrying the male into the bathroom, hearing the lock sound on the bathrooms, door.

---------------------

The lock sound was heard again, after showering for an hour. First person to leave, was Felix, who had fell on the ground, because of Hyunjin. The blze hairedon the other handy was behind the fallen male who was smirking, and giggling.

"Oh come on.. i didnt go that hard.." Hyunjin helped Felix up.

"You always go rough!! Let me be for a second.." Felix whined, while making the older, walk him to his closet.

"Youll be fine.. stop being a whiny baby." Hyunjin finally let go of Felix because he was able to stand, but with wobbly legs.

"Since its a sunday. You wanna go out? maybe to the mall?"

Felix was shocked by the question, and he dosent know why either. Instead he nodded, and got out a black skirt, a white bodysuit and a random necklace, and ofcourse some heels.

Hyunjin om the other hand, had asked if they cpuld go to his house, and put on some.normal clothes. Felix didnt decline the offer to go over to his house. He infact loved how huge the house was.

"Okay lets go." The older said, while grabbong the youngers hand. Felix was suprised but he liked his hands colliding with the olders.

While they were walking downstairs there was a tall man, and a woman standing infront of the door.

"Felix. Whos this?" Mrs. Lee asked, whole rudely pointinf at Hyunjin.

"U-uhm just a close friend.." Felix was closer to being behind the blue haired, trying to hide from his own mother.

"I sent money to you Lixie. I saw that chanel has a new collection.. You better buy it. I dont want you dressing up like.." She started pointing her hands at Hyunjin. "that." She finally stopped and moved out of the door, getting out bottles of soju from the fridgey with the man looking Felix up and down, while following the woman.

"Lets just go.." Hyunjij says, as he saw Felix getting uncomfortable. Felix akwardly smilled, and they both left the house.

-------------------------

"Alright come on princess." Hyunjin said, and opened the door for Felix, while both of them giggled.

Agaij opening the front door for felix with a cute smirk, they both entered only to find 5 males in the house, some sitting at the dining table, and the rest in the living room.

As both of the new comers saw Bang chan both of the moved a few centimeters apart.

"Why hello, mysterious pretty boy." Said a womanly voice from behind them.

"Hello Miss." Felix slightly bowed politley.

The woman giggle and put her hand on one of Felixs shoulders.