𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 - 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

'What are you doi- i wanted to speak when i felt hands grabbing my waist and squeezing it a bit.'

--------------------

'Hyunjin..?' i asked again, but still not getting a responce. He squeezed my waist harder and harder, earing a quiet moan out of me.

'What was that? i didnt quite hear you Lixie..'

He asked me. I put my hand over my mouth to supress the noises coming that were slowly coming out of me.

I felt something touch my ass, and of course it was Hyunjins crotch, pushing more and more onto me.

'Oh god.. Please..' I moaned, while he started sucking and biting my neck.

'What do you need Felix? Tell me nicely..' 

I was in my own world for such a long time, i didnt even answer him.

He groaned, and quickly pulled my pants off, that were atleast 2 sizes bigger then me.
The cold breeze feeling in my lower body made me whine.

 I looked up, only to see Hyunjin laying down on the bed, and started patting his lap.

'Why are you so terrified? Take a seat baby..'

He said so seductivly.. I couldnt resist him anymore. I dont know if it was the sober or drunk me, but i crawled over to him.

Putting one knee on the left, and one knee on the right side of both his thighs. Feeling his crotch right on unclothed ass.
He started touching me down middle south.

'A-ah.. Hyunjin..' I moaned my friends name, into my hand. Saliva slowly started to drip down, thru the cracks on my seperated fingers.

The taller male was slowly kissing my cheeks, going down to my jawline and my neck.

The weird wet, squelching noises coming from his mouth, while making hickeys on me sounded like wonders for me. 

I havent done it in a while, i was kind of scared.. I slid a bit down, almost sitting on his lap, only to look down at the big, hard lump in his pants.

I untied his sweatpants, feeling him up a bit, signaling to take his pants off. I slid it down in a very slow pace, that made him only more frustrated.

'Arent you going to take it off? What are you waiting for?' He said aggressivley, that was so hot, i could melt. 

I teased, and looked up at him with such innocent, puppy eyes. I finally took his bottoms off, and i started palming him, awfully slow.

He started groaning as i sped up my hand movements.

I heard him quitely moan, so i guessed that he was almost at his climax.
I took my hand off of his buldge, and almost ripped off his boxers.

'Your huge..' i whispered, shivering a bit, and hearing his chuckle
'put it in your mouth or ill do it myself.' He said gripping my hair harder and harder. I moaned st the pain, mixed with a bit of pleasure.

I looked back down at the hard, throbbing rock, that you might calk sometimes a dick..
I got some saliva in my mouth and slowly spit on it.

I started rubbing the tip with my thumb. Not even realising i was pressing my finger in the slit of the taller male. He groaned in displea sure, and finally started moving my hand up and down.

I was going faster and faster, hearing Hyunjin groan, and moan..
'Fuck..!' He moaned loudly, thrusting his hips up, and threw his head back.
I felt wetness on my hands, and broke the eye contact we were having for atleast 10 minutes.

I looked down at my hands, and licked the white liquid on my hands, slightly moaning at the taste. 

I wiped my lips, with the back of my hands, and got off his lap.

'Where are you going?' He asked. 

'Im taking some new pants, and shirt, since you got them dirty.

I picked out some black sweatpants, and an oversized shirt and put them on.

I went back to the bed and layed down next to him.

'Is that it??' He said and started changing his pants aswell.

'Im too drunk for this Hyunjin.. Maybe next time.' I said and i saw him go to the bathroom.

Hearing him spray his perfume, that ive been smelling, and been inlove with.

That minty, rosey and honey smell is killing me. Smelling it everytime i walk, or be next to him.

He sat back down on the bed next to me, pulling out his phone and opening Instagram. Scrolling thru some pictures and videos, liking some of them.

I looked at the time and it said 2 am. 

'Fuck..' i whispered and put my phone down, rubbing my eyes in the process.

'Sorry about that by the way..' Hyunjin said and turned his full body to look at me.

'Nah its fine, i kind of enjoyed it..' i admitted.

'Me too. Its been a while since ive done this.' He admitted aswell, and i just nodded.

I placed my phone from the blanket to the bedside table next to me.

I moved on my own, and went closer to Hyunjin and snuggled my face in his chest.

I felt, and heard his heartbeat get faster.

He out his arms around me and i did the same.

'Good night.' We said at the same time. And He turned to me again, pushing his whole body againts me so we looked like we were hugging.

Taking his smell in deeply making me fall asleep easily, and relaxed..

I heard the bedrooms door opening but i didnt pay any attention to it, and hugged the taller male tighter.

I heard quiet laughing from different places, and the clicking sound when someone takes a photo on their phone.

Hearing more laughter, i heard the door closing again.

I finally felt heaviness in my eyes, and started entering dream world..

----------------

AA this wasnt the best chapter but hope you guys liked it<3

Sorry for not posting for a while ive been having writers block, and been out with friends and family<3

Short chapter but ill make a longer one next<3

986 words >.<