Disturbingly cute in a kinky way?

I'm at a party, Stacey's party, it's boring. But there's alcohol, so I'm fine. I can't talk to anyone because I don't know anybody here. Paige is here. She's almost everywhere I go. It's fucking annoying. I like her, but I know she likes perfect fucking Gabby. Of course. I walk towards the counter getting another drink. Not noticing Paige, she calls my name, "AJJJ!!" her soft voice echos in my mind. My drunkass replies, "Hiiiiii." I sound so awkward. She suggests talking about track and I politely decline up until.. fucking Chantal's spooky witchass  goes on about virgin blood. Fucking creep. I wanna get away from her, just me and Paige, that'd be nice.  "Yeah we can talk about track." I say quickly. Paige holds my hand, dragging me outside. "So track.. why? I thought you were more into art." I question her. She reassures me, "Trust me, I am."  she tells me all about her trying to find out who KingPun is. She's gonna interrogate a bunch of drunk fucking teens? Damn. My princess is determined, hot. "You say that, but it could be anyone. Could be you." She affirms. She's right, but she doesn't deserve to know that I'm the reason she's in trouble. "Do I look whimsical enough for poems?" I ask ironically. She talks about the dumb mysterious AJ Campos shit. "You can be the bad cop to my good cop." She says proudly. I respond confused, "What?" She grabs my hand, causing me butterflies, and drags me inside to interrogate people.

We interrogate a bunch of people. Paige and I walk into a room, and holy shit Dillion was fucking Stacey. Paige looks traumatized. My poor pretty girl. I joke about the TV playing AOC. We walkout and joke about stuff before sitting down near a window. It was awkwardly silent. "Those two are..-" I say before she interrupts me. "Disturbingly cute in a kind of kinky way?" She jokes, "yeah." I laugh along with her. Gabby walks towards us smiling suggesting shots because Paige joined the track team. Paige looks so memorized by Gabby, she just stares.. Paige has never looked at me like that ever. I'm fucking jealous. I make up an excuse to not be there. It's so obvious that she likes Gabby and Gabby likes her too. I love Gabby, but it's hard being compared to her by almost everyone. Everyone loves Gabby it's unfair. Sure she's pretty, but nobody ever thinks about me as a human too. I get lost in my thoughts as the two walk off and a couple starts fucking near me causing me to walk off. Paige seems extremely drunk her and Gabby started dancing, while Tim draws tits on a guy's face. Gabby just walked away. I think Paige is crying OVER GABBY? Ugh. I hate Gabby I hate how perfect she is. She basically ruined it for me and Paige holy shit..