oh

( fast foward to the kissing scene ) 

"I'm not opposed to it." I state

"I'm not opposed to it either."  The tall girl in the bathtub replies.

Oh alright- wait what?? "Kissing someone?" I question her.

"Kissing you." She tells me smirking and looking to the side and back at me. 

"oh" I quietly say. AJ? JUST 'oh' OMGG. KISS HER YOU FOOL. I lean in towards her as she stares at my lips and I stare at hers. I gently put my hand on the back of her neck as we kiss I can feel her put her hand on the back of my neck. Her soft lips touch mine. She pulls out of the kiss "Do you think this is gonna be awkward later?" She asks me and I reply "No, I really don't think so."  I pull her back into the kiss before she responds and then Stacey shouts "GUYS TIME IS UP ITS KINDA BEEN 8 MINUTES SINCE WE ALMOST FORGOT"  We pull out of the kiss smiling and giggling.

We walk out and Dillion asks about the dental dams and I laugh as everyone leaves Paige stays to tell Stacey and Dillion about the kiss. Honestly, that was a really good first kiss. I go to the room me and Paige stay in for the trip. I put on really comfy pajamas and then text the artist

AJ

You getting dressed over there or?

Good Cop 

I'm otw to the room dw "Mysterious AJ Campos"

I smile at the sight of the message

AJ

Alright "dramatic artist"

Good Cop

its true <3

I hear a knock on the door, "It's the 'dramatic artist' where's mysterious AJ Campos?"  I laugh and open the door. I hug her and let go soon after. "sorry." I apologize, "It's fine, bad cop." She smiles reassuring me. "Shit yea I should've gotten dressed over there hold on" She realizes and grabs her bag. She goes and gets ready in the bathroom. I lay on the bed side awkwardly.  She comes out a few minutes later. 

"Hi"

"Hey"

She lays on the opposite bed side so my right. We stare at the ceiling. 

"Do you have enough room?"

"Do you have enough blanket?"

We say at the same time making me giggle. "We're being weird about this." I state and the pretty girl agrees. "And this really doesn't have to be weird." I say looking at the dramatic artist as she gazes at me. "No it doesn't.." She says in a soft voice now looking at the ceiling. 

"My mind is like racing from the whole CalArts thing." She says moving over to look at me.

"You're really lucky, your mom is so supportive of you being-" I start, but she interrupts me.

"Gay." She says in a heartbeat.

"No- I was gonna say an artist." I state laughing causing her to laugh as well.

"I feel like I could never persue something like that."

"Because of your parents?"

"Like.. to them, everything is artistic is a risk. Which I, I guess I get." 

"What did they say when you came out?" 

"When I told my mom I was bi, she didn't really say anything. But when Gabby came out, she made it pretty impossible to ignore. She did it at her 14th birthday party. Like, AT the party." 

"Oh, wow." her soft voice says after a bit of silence.

"I think my abuela was gonna puke." I say giggling a small bit.

"Is it hard having a twin?" She asks.

Shit, girl, you reading my mind?!

"I mean, I love her, and we have this really special, cool bond. But Gabby's also painfully charming, and everyone's obsessed with her. It's just a hard comparison to live up to, you know. I vent to the artist, as those sad thoughts corrupt my mind again.

"That was a lot, I don't know why I told you all that." I say laughing and looking down.

"It wasn't a lot. I'm glad you told me." She reassures me.

I ask if it's hard growing up with just her mom. 

"Mmm.. sometimes, but not really. I just love her so much. Mm, she's like my best friend."

Aw

"Aw." 

"Don't tell her that though. She wants it too much." She tells me, making me giggle.

"One day, she wanted a kid, so she got some sperm, and did it herself" She states which really is fucking cool.

"That's- pretty badass. Now I know where you get your confidence from." I tell the artist smiling.

"What are you talking about?" She says in a soft voice.

"You're the one who's got the whole quiet confident thing going on. Nobody ever knows what you're thinking.., including me."

"Hey, I'm working on it." I say gazing at the beautiful girl looking back at me. I tuck her hair behind her ear

"We should-" She starts up until I interrupt.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right we should probably get some sleep."

No, no, why'd I interrupt? Was she gonna say that?

"Yeah- yeah." She says as we continue looking at eachother.

"Okay..-" I say whispering. I look at her one last time before rolling over to fall asleep, she does the same.

"Goodnight, Paige." I say quietly

"Night, AJ." She replies.

I fell asleep.

A/N : Hey guys! This is currently the longest chapter and I think it turned out pretty good what do you think?