You light up my world

During class Paige passes me a piece of paper. I grab it.

"You light up my world"

It's a sketch of the sun right above it. She looks back at me and smiles. I giggle. I continue studying til the end of class. Me and Pae walk out together. "I like your little sketch.. it's cute."  I whisper to the antisocial artist. "Thank you, thank you."

"Wanna come over?" She asks.

 "Yeah, okay, sure-" 

We sit down and Paige starts to draw in her notebook. Dillion and Stacey sit next to us and so does Chantal

"Hey lovebirdss!!" Dill exclaims.

"Hey"

"Party at mine. 9PM - 1AM. Be there." Stacey whispers.

I glance at Paige she continues looking at me and then her drawing. She lowers the drawing, looking at me, so I smile. She shows me the drawing. I let out a small "woah." The drawing was of our kiss in front of that huge fucking audience. "That's so good, Pae!" I exclaim.

She pecks me on the lips. "Can you guys fuck somewhere else?" Out of everyone it's Dillion saying it. 

"You're literally fucking Stacey almost every minute?" The antisocial replies.

"She has a point" Chantal and me say at the same time.

"Paige am I dropping you and AJ off at your place?" Dill asks

"Yeah- shit we should go soon" Paige says.

Me, Dillion, and Pae run towards the car. Shit, Paige is fast. She looks.. really good. EW AJ. NO NO STOP. AUGHH. I look down so I don't freak out. We get to the car. Paige opens the door and bows "After you madam."

"Thank you, monsiuer."

I get in the back seat and Paige sits next to me. Dillion plays random music and Paige talks about the most random shit. I listen to the conversation.

"You listened to girl in red for an actual 24 hours??"

"She's good? Duh!"

I laugh and so does Paige.

"Yeah, Dill! She's good! Duh." I exclaim sarcasticly

Dillion rolls his eyes and continues driving. "Are y'all like a thing now?"

I actually don't know.. I look at Paige and she looks at Dillion. "Okay, nevermind." He takes back his statement. Paige smirks at me and I get real fucking flustered. "No fucking in my car!!" The boy exclaims and the antisocial rolls her eyes. We get to Paiges house ad get out the car. Dillion speeds off. Paige knocks and Ms. Evans opens the door. "Pae! AJ!" She hugs us.

 "Paige has been talking about you a lot recentlyyy!" 

"Mom-!"

I smile and glance at the artist

"I gotta go. That alright?"

Paige nods and Ms. Evans goes to her car and drives off. "Wanna go to Stacey's party or?" I ask looking at Evans. "Why not?" She replies. She pecks me on the lips and then goes inside. "Let's get ready I guess" Paige says going upstairs and I follow. She looks for clothes in her closet and she hands me a croptop. "I'll just wear what I'm wearing now-" I say handing back the croptop. "Okay-" She says before going into the bathroom. I wait on my phone.

Gabz

where are you??

AJ

paige's place, she's getting ready for a party at stacey's. 

Gabz

Ill tell mom and dad i guess lmao.

Paige walks out wearing a white crop top and a skirt. I check her out. She looks stunning. "wow.."  I turn completely red. "I- shut up-" She stutters and I laugh.

A/N : beep beepp!