Ohh fuck.

TW: IMPLIED ED, SO IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFY I UNDERSTAND AND RECOMEND EITHER SKIPPING A LIL BIT OR SKIPPING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER!

I stare into the darkness of the streets. The almost completely empty street makes me worry. I notice the cars drive by. My phone buzzes and the first notification is from my dad angrily texting and spamming me. I stare at the ground for a moment until it starts raining. "Ohh fuck." I mutter annoyingly. I start running just to get there quicker. It takes another 30 minutes and I finally get there. I stare at the door for a moment just to hear muffled arguing. I sigh and open the door with my key. The first thing I hear is, "AJ! Honeyy, we missed you!' My mom shouts hugging and squishing me. I groan a small little bit. I see Gabby at the top of the staircase. My mom finally lets go of me. I run up the staircase and I hear Gabby whisper, "What's Paige up to?"

Gabby, shut the fuck up. I sigh, turn my head away from her, and go to my room. I check my phone and there's a few missed calls from Paige and a few texts. One is a picture of her and Dillion.

Photo ref 

Good Cop

HII!! I'm eatinnnggg!

Call me?

Yo wait are you home yet?

AJ

yup just got there, sorry. I could probably call later?

I say getting left on read. I hear my mom shout "GUYS. DINNER." I open my door and walk downstairs, meanwhile Gabby runs. When we get to the table she says in a dramatic tone, "Oh thank God, I'm so hungryy!" We sit down and she starts eating and so does everyone else. I look at the chicken alfredo. I stare and stare and I start to feel more ill. I look at everyone else and it makes me feel alone and more sick. "I'm gonna.. use the bathroom." I say before running to the bathroom. I close and lock the door. I collapse onto the floor. I move myself closer to the trashcan in the corner and start puking and puking. I try to relax for a second before returning. I leave and everyone's gone. Jesus, how long was I gone? I grab the plate and quietly throw it out. In the background I hear Abby Lee shouting from the TV and Gabby laughing. I run upstairs feeling ill and like I might cry. I try to ignore those feelings. I go into my room and lay on the bed. I stare at the ceiling, until my phone goes off.

Good Cop

Oh. Stacey's party is tomorowww!

AJ

Oh shit, wait is Evans excited!? PAIGEE!

Good Cop

noo.

I laugh being able to hear her voice say "noo" in a soft joking tone echo throughout my mind. I almost doze off, but Gabby bursts into my room and shouts "SURPRISE BITCH!" My eyes widen and I flinch. "You alright?" She asks shutting the door. I nod looking everywhere but her. "AJ, stop. Look.. look I know things are hard right now. Being there for yourself and and entire different person, but it'll be okay." I look at her I smile and nod. She hugs me and leaves. I look at my text messages with Paige, and I smile. I save the picture of her and Dillion. I start dozing off again, but this time I fall asleep.

A/N : short chapter sorry. im rlly tired and forgot abt this plus i have school tmrw. im almost a senior thooo!! WHOOP WHOOPPP. Ill try harder to make more chapters n stuff. I'm hoping ill have more energy for this tmrw. Good day mateyz!! ( im not british you cunts )