Don't worry I'll spot you

Me and Paige exit the locker room kinda quietly. I pull out my skateboard.

"You wanna try?" I ask

"Mmm.. Can you play track with a broken leg"

"Don't worry I'll spot you." I say reassuring the curly hair artist.

I hold her hands as she gets onto the skateboard "Bend- bend your knees" I tell her  making sure she won't fall. She zones out staring at me. She shakes her head. She turns and sees my notebook and goes towards it, grabs it, and flips through the pages. Shit. 

"Look! It's totally KingPun's notebook"  

"What makes you think that??" I say

"It has KP written all over it" 

"Yeah, that'll do it." I affirm.

"I'm gonna dm them saying I have their notebook"

I stare confusingly. ( A/N : I don't remember what AJ said, sorry. )

"We're gonna have a motherfucking stakeout."

"Noo-" 

I nod in a non-serious way as Paige walks backwards I realize I should probably discuss the idea with her. "Wait!- Hang on-." I say chasing after her. She giggles watching me catch up to her until I almost trip "AJ- ARE YOU OKAY" She says running towards me, causing me to giggle. She starts giggling too. She reaches for my hand and I grab her hand  as she drags me "Oh- okay- damn." I whisper. "So uhm.. we could have Stacey, Dillion, you, me, and Gabby at the stakeout- of course if they wanna go!.. And we confront KingPun?"  She explains

"Shit alright straight to the point hm?" I joke as she shrugs her shoulder

"yeah." She says in a low tone

No no did I do something wrong?

"Hey, hey, what's wrong sweeti-" I say stopping myself from saying sweetie.

"Nothing, just stressed." She replies.

oh

She dms everyone about the idea and then soon later her face lights up "THEY AGREED! AJJ." She says hugging me. "Okay, okay!  Cool!" I say smiling wrapping my arms around her and putting my head on her shoulder. It's not weird.. it's just a hug, but I know it's kinda weird but I felt sparks. I don't know how to describe it. We stop hugging and she says, " Alright, save that for the stakeout."  I was too flustered to speak so I just nod in agreement. Dillion shouts from his car, "CMON PAIGEE!!"  Paige runs without wanting to puke towards Dillion's car and then Dill drives off. Now it's just me and my thoughts. Oh well. I grab my skateboard and skate home after looking at Paige's message and her profile a small bit.

I finally got home my dad is talking about how he's so proud of Gabby and my mom listens. I go up to my room I put my headphones on, no text from Paige, still leaving me and my thoughts. I listen to music til around 8PM because of Gabby bursting into my room. "AJ IT'S TIME LETS GO!!" She exclaims excitingly, "Okay, okay." I reply. She runs down the stairs as I carefully walk and then we both run out the door laughing. "Track field time hoesss!!" I say as me and Gabby run to the field.