Just a kiss, right?

I wake up due to a door opening. I sit up confused 

"Paige?"

I guess she left. I look around. I look at the clock 1:30 something. Did she not go to sleep? Damn. I hear footsteps nearby and I fall back onto the bed and my hand is on her pillow. She whispers "AJ?.." I keep quiet. I feel her touch my hand.. wait. SHE'S PLAY WITH MY HAND? HOLY SHIT. She holds my hand and lays down I'm pretty sure facing me-.

I wake up to the sleeping girl snoring quietly. 

She's still holding my hand. I get up and go into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I overhear Paige's alarm it's a Taylor Swift song. 

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings."

The alarm stops. I assume she woke up. Paige knocks on the bathroom door. " One moment!"  I shout just now getting ready.  I finish and tumble out the bathroom door tripping over my foot. "Hey beautiful" I say giggling a small bit.

"Beautiful?" She asks me confused, but smiling.

"Sorry sorry." 

"No, no. It's cute." She says reassuring me in a low voice.

Okay damn can she get any hotter? She goes into the bathroom and gets ready. She walks out in a t-shirt and jorts. I check the time. It's 11:32AM. "Paige wanna go get something to eat?" I ask and she nods.

( fast foward to track ig )

It's mile run time. Paige runs behind me. She hands me the thing and I run. Our hands touched but I had to ignore it. I ran til I heard "SECOND!" get screamed by coach. I get hugged by the team and Paige gets hugged by Gabby. "Hey can we talk about last night?" Gabby asks Paige.

what happened? is paige or gabby okay?

"What about last night? What happened last night?"

"My drunkass tried to kiss Paige. I'm sorry I shouldn't have just assumed because we kissed before and I should probably apologize for that kiss too. Clearly I don't deal with breakups well." 

No. No, no. Gabby what the fuck. Paige. what the fuck.

Paige grabs my shoulders gently, trying to explain herself.

"No it's fine." It's not but that's okay. "It was just a kiss, right? I'm KingPun so I guess we're even." I run off about to cry. I feel betrayed. I love Paige. I was so stupid to think it was different. Gabby runs after me. She talks about a bunch of shit. Not even Paige could choose me over Gabby. 

"She said she liked someone else. I'm guessing you..??" Gabby says confidently.

"She never told me that." I say looking down as me and Gabby continue arguing.

I trusted Gabby. I trusted Paige. Shit. I go back to the room. I see Paige sitting on the bed. She looks at me and I look at her but leave right after grabbing my phone and bag. I walk around outside thinking of everything that happened, and why I was mad. I mean.. Paige isn't mine, so why should I be mad.. ? Fuck I like her. I feel like I've made it obvious. Shit what time is it? 4:26PM .. I've got to head back in around 4 minutes. I ran back to the hotel 

The bus is out front and Paige is talking to Dillion and Stacey. I get onto the bus. Paige sits next to me. "AJ. I'm sorry." She whispers. I continue to ignore her. She starts texting Dillion.

PAE

she's still ignoring me.

DILL PICKLE

No shit. You had a horrible kiss with her sis.

That sounds funny

PAE

stfuu

She looks at me and then shoves her phone in her bag. Me and Gabby get dropped off at our home. Mom and dad hug Gabby and then dad asks "What place did you guys get?"

"Second." 

My father looks at me angerily, and I look down walking up to my room. 

I throw my bag down on the floor. 

I check my phone. There's a bunch of texts from Stacey, Paige, Gabby, and Dillion, and I ignore it. I set my phone down and lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I fall asleep.

A/N : Finally drama yumz! I finished this at 12AM lmaoo. Running out of ideas and if anything from the actual movie ( dialog ) i probz forgot. barbie movie came out today whooo!!