Did you mean it?

I get up and go to the kitchen, making toast. I check my phone and there's a few texts from Paige.

Good Cop

i think im still drunk, also I THREW UP ALL OVER DILLION'S CAR?

you coming over?

AJ

yeah.. uh im coming over later.

read

My toast is finished, so of course I eat it. I grab my skateboard and head outside. Before I skate to Paige's I text her and Gabby.

AJ

hey gabz im going 2 paige's place

AJ

Im otw Paige, also I need to talk to you about something.

Good Cop

huh okay

I skate to Paige's and knock on the door. Paige answers and hugs me. "What'd you wanna talk about?" She says sitting on the couch in her living room. I sit next to the confused artist. "You got really drunk last night, and said you loved me. Did you mean it?" I ask looking at the slightly stunned look on her face.

"I wasn't THAT drunk and of course I meant it." She smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

I smile back weakly. Do I believe her? No, no I don't. I hug her, "Well, I love you too." She invited Dillion to come over, and randomly Dillion just breaks in-. "WHOOP WHOOP! Is she still drunk or?" He says pointing at Paige. The antisocial's jaw drops and Dillion laughs.

 "AJ you see the shelf in her room?"

"Maybe? I don't kn-"

"DILLION SHUSH."

"go look-"

"I don't think-"

"please don't"

I run upstairs and go into her room. I see a shelf with a bunch of vibrators "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY" I shout and her and Dillion run up there. Paige giggles and covers her face."Sex-positive household" Dillion jokes

"I- okay" I get a call from Gabby.

"AJ AJ AJ."

"Hel- WHAT?"

"AYA IS DATING FUCKING CHANTAL?"

"WHO- Ohh Aya."

"aya."

I start laughing randomly. "AJ WHAT THE FUCK? CAN I TALK TO PAIGE?" What the fuck.

"Okay.." I say handing Paige the phone and whispering "It's Gabby"

"Hi!"

"Okay-"

"She hung up-" She says handing the phone back. Dillion gets a call from Stacey and leaves. I awkwardly stand there and Paige boops my nose. "What was that for?" I chuckle and she shrugs. "You look prettyy." She whispers and I hug her again. She kisses me on the lips for 2 minutes maybe 3. Dillion walks in and I back up a slight bit. "Soo.. do I look like shit-"

"yes" 

"no" 

Me and Paige say at the same time and she elbows me playfully. I let out a fake ow and Dillion looks at the shelf and at Paige and me. My jaw drops. "DILLION-" Paige shouts and Dillion starts laughing. "Stacey is hosting another party in a few days"

"ANOTHER ONE?"

"one wasn't enough?"

Paige and I say at the same time again. Dillion smirks and nods, and Paige turns to look at me. She turns back. "fucking dill pickle.." She whispers and Dillion looks offended. "[gasp] You bitch!!" He says joking and I start laughing. "AJ! DILL!"

"sorry-"  

Dillion and Paige start to play fight. "Guys- stop-"

A/N : HII ONE OF THE FIRST CHAPTERS I MADE DURING THE DAY !! <333  Also, I made two other stories so if youre in the stranger things fandom ( unlike me ) i made two stories ( byler + elmax )