Okay, that was good

Cold water splashes my face. "WHORE HORSESHIT-. GABBY? THE FUCK." I scream and Gabby shushes me. "Get the fuck up and get ready." She whispers laughing a small bit. I go and get ready and find Gabby wait for me downstairs. "C'mon." She says grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car. "Where are we going? I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"Close your eyes." She commands me in the middle of her driving

"Alright.."

She stops the car, and it's the fucking school. "What are we doing? You know I can't be here right now!" I argue.

"This won't take long."

"Jesus Christtt. What the hell are you doing!?" I say getting out the car as Gabby holds a bottle of spray paint.

"Put that away." I state

This bitch is gonna be the actual death of me I swear to fucking god.

She doesn't listen and looks around 

"Gabs stop!"

and spray paints.. something??

"Are you just trying to get me expelled at this point??" I ask irritated.

"Listen, I know you're still upset"

"Yeah, more so now." I reply pretty fucking pissed.

"But I will always have your back. If you're going down I'm going down with you."

"Okay, yeah, I appreciate the gesture, but this is not going to help me at all. In fact I think it's gonna get me in more trouble, also what the hell is it??" I say looking at the shitty artwork

"Isn't it obivious?" She asks

"No, I feel like I'm playing Pictionary with an infant." I state my honest opinion.

"It's supposed to be an arrow you were supposed to follow it."

"What?" I ask completely clueless, still.

"Listen, I love you, okay? Even when we fight, and you're a fucking incredible artist, and an amazing person. You deserve to win, AJ." She says.

I smile, "Alright, I do apppreciate that."

"So please, follow my shitty arrow."

I look up seeing a drawing of a messed up plant "Things succ right now." I smirk knowing Paige did that, and that it's a good pun. I see another one, of a sad duck, "I ducked up."  I think of Paige and her animal facts. I walk foward and see a fucked up taco. "Wanna taco-bout it?"

I don't think I wanna taco-bout it.

I turn to face Gabby and she points to the door. I roll my eyes and enter the door. Gabby leads me to some random seats. The principal talks about something and then about the student body president. It's Stacey. Why the fuck am I here? She refrences some shit called the beatification I dont even fucking know. I zone out for a second.