Big mile run shit

It's been a few days and I've got this big mile run shit. Paige of course will be there it's a track thing. I get to the bus stop with my skateboard and Gabby gets dropped off by our parents which is bullshit. I walk towards Dillion or Paige's mom's car. I overhear Paige say "Then who?" in a dramatic tone. I greet Angie, she's so sweet. Me, her, and Angie walk to the bus. Angie talks about a bunch of things but I zoned out right at "No, that's the wrong type of gay, mom."  Ms. Evans flirts with coach causing my jaw to drop and I look at Paige who goes in the bus and then I follow after. She let's me sit near the window. She puts in her earbuds and around 13 minutes later she falls asleep. I only hear Taylor Swift on occasion and Pheobe Bridgers through her earbuds. She looks beautiful, I feel so bad I might ruin her career, but I can't stop the murals because its brought us to where we currently are. We get to the destination a few minutes later and I wake up sleeping beauty. 

"Paige wake up we're here. C'mon" I say as she wakes up confused.

"What the fcjamamm." She says starting to say gibberish.

"Okayy-" I awkwardly speak

She wipes her eyes and wakes up a bit more "Alright lets go" I state as I walk with her inside the hotel. Coach talks about girls not going in the guys room and guys not going in the girls room.  He hands us the cards for our rooms and tells us who our roommates are. It's the antisocial, Paige, can't get rid of her, cooll. I walk up to her and tell her about how we're roommates and she tells me an animal fact. I like her weird facts they can be funny, cute, or just odd. "Party in my room 9PM be there" Stacey states with her arm wrapped around Dillion.  "No- no you heard coach we can't do that." She says confused. Dillion reassures her. Yikes. They walk away and me and Paige talk and check out our room. We jump onto the large bed 

"SO COMFY"

"SO SOFTT"

We say at the same time and then we start giggling and roll around until Paige accidentally rolls off causing us to laugh and giggle more. "We should uh- get ready for the party" I calm myself down. She nods in agreement.  She goes into the bathroom with her backpack and after like 20 minutes she comes out and my jaw drops in shock, she looks beautiful. "You gonna get ready?" she asks me causing me to snap back to reality, "Yeah- sorry." I walk into the bathroom after getting clothes out my bag. We go to Stacey's room. Stacey and Dillion tell us all about the alcohol incuding wiper fluid and mouth wash. Yuck. Tim enters the room and Paige gets all annoyed and Dillion has her confront him and so she does. Stacey and Dillion start 7 minutes in the hotel bathroom.