Fuck off Gabby.

I wake up to my alarm fuckin screaming at me.

I hit the stop button and get ready. While brushing my teeth I get a message from Paige.

Good Cop

I know you're mad at me, but let me explain!

I leave her on read and continue getting ready.

I get done getting ready and go downstairs. My dad and Gabby are talking about something. "Speak of the devil. Me and Gabby think you guys should actually go on a run!" Oh fuck. I nod as Gabby has a cocky smile the whole conversation. I walk out the front door as Gabby screams my name running behind me. "AJ. LOOK I'M SORRY OKAY?" 

"Fuck off Gabby."

I wanna scream. She can't just leave me alone? She fucking kissed my crush more than once, why would I be okay with that?  "You don't tell me things anymore." Gabby says quietly. I continue running, til Gabby grabs my arm "Alright AJ, stop, please. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'm fine."

"No, it's not. You like her, and I kissed her."

Tears start to roll down my face, and I hug Gabby. I get a text, from Paige.

Good Cop

Are you just going to ignore me forever?

I hope not.

"Is it Pae?"

"No, no, just spam."  I lie putting my phone in my pocket.

I wipe my tears and suggest going home, to which Gabby agrees. We walk home. I open the front door to my dad and mom arguing. Me and Gabby are used to it so we just find it funny in a way.

"Hey bet you $5 it's about us" I whisper to Gabby

"Okay shut up $10 it's not" Gabby responds laughing quietly

"Okay, okay, stop-" I say laughing more.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN LET YOUR KIDS HAVE INTEREST IN THINGS OTHER THAN SCHOOL OR TRACK"

"THEY HAVE INTERESTS IN MEN AND WOMEN?" 

I laugh and so does Gabby as she hands me the $5.

"WHAT? DON'T BRING THAT INTO THIS." 

Mom reallyy wants to win that argument, damn. "Alright let's go before they finally realize we exist"  I say going upstairs, and Gabby does as well. I get another text from the antisocial 

Good Cop

I hate that I hurt you

I hate that I hurt you too, Paige. I really do. 

A/N : Okay soo I'm watchin the barbie movie soon, so sorry the chapter is short I'm trying to make longer chapters, but yeahh. I'll update laterr ( maybe ) 

A/N : OK GUYS IM MAKING A NEW CHAPTER MBMB