You're a really bad liar.

I'm practicing with Paige. She's okay. She just needs a little more work and she'll be fine. She falls on the ground "I'm dying." Heavily breathing. It's dramatic."You're being a little dramatic." I state holding back laughter. "It's the artist in me" She says making me let out a small giggle. I bring up art school. She really wants to go to CalArts.  She shows me this amazing artwork. "Pretend you're CalArts tell me whats missing" Her soft voices tells me. "Nothing your art is amazing!" I tell her knowing I'm holding  a little bit of advice back. "You're a really bad liar." She laughs, "C'mon tell me what's missing." She replies softly. I tell her it's lacking emotion and talk more about her happiest moment. We talk about her first kiss, and first love and turns out we both haven't had one, but I'm not telling her that. Why would I? Practice ends and we both talk about things. "Soo. Thoughts on the partyy?" I ask the curly hair girl. "Fun kinda." She says with a proud smile, "Oh really? I thought Evans was too cool!" I joke because of what Dillon told me. She laughs at what I said. Her hand rubs up against mine every time we walk, giving me butterflies. She suggested we get a ride from Dillon earlier, but I refused. I just wanted to hang out with her. "AJ?" Her soft voice calls my name. "Yeah?" I reply. "Nothing. Nevermind." She tells me. Now I'm curious, but okay. We arrive at her place and she tells me goodbye before exchanging numbers. I wave and run home, replaying every moment I've had with her. She texts me randomly. Didn't she just walk in? Okay. Damn.
Paige
Hey! It's Paige. Text when you get home?

I smile looking at my phone. She's sweet. I start running home so I'd get home quicker even though I didn't wanna deal with my father. I get there seeing Gabby. "AJ!! How was Paige!!" She happily screams. "She's good." I state with a small attitude before walking up to my room to draw in my notebook. I text Paige back.

AJ
Heyyy! Gabby asked about you! :D

Paige
Oh cool!! What did she say ??

AJ
Oh just asked how you were. I said you were good! Just in case I was wrong, how are you?

Paige
You were rightt! I'm good! Might practice a little more before the race! Wanna come with?

AJ
Tomorrow maybe yeah!

She wants to practice more? After "I'm dying," oh well. I'd do anything to hangout with her. I draw in my notebook. I thought of a pun that reminds me of Paige. "I cannot egg-press myself." It's okay. Could be better. My dad gets home in a usual bad mood. Lame. I'd rather hangout with Gabby AND Paige. I'm their third fucking wheel.