AJJ!

Chantal is drawing and the beautiful Paige Evans sits in front me. I look at her drawing and tap Paige's shoulder to kinda alert her a small bit. She turns around oddly quick, looking at me then Chantal. We watch as she sketches things. I'm barely even thinking, it's weird. Chantal looks at me and then Paige confusingly. We have a slight delayed reaction but me and Paige both turn our heads. Class ends soon later. Me and Paige are walking around campus 

"Do you really think she's KingPun though?" The tall girl asks.

"I mean.. maybe?" I nervously answer

"Main suspect I guess" She states giggling

"And only suspect" I add laughing

Her hand brushes up against my arm as she starts to fold her arms

"AJJ!" She replies in a soft joking manner

" yupp??"

" aaaughh. I don't knoww.." She says and starts to mumble

I have no idea what shes mumbling but I'm not questioning it.  She looks amazing, per usual. I feel my cheeks warm up as the artist next to me looks like a painting, a really beautiful one. Me and her sit down on the grass. She stops mumbling and lays her head on my shoulder making me really flustered. " Soo whens practice?? " She  asks me. 

" shit- a few minutes from now?"  I reply checking my phone.

"SHIT AJ LETS GO?" She shouts 

We walk to the track field laughing about what just happened. Our arms sway by each other. The mile thing is happening on I believe Saturday is the actual thing but right now its just practice. Paige runs to Gabby and throws the stick thing  and Gabby honestly seems so fed up. They try with Stacey as well and Paige, again, throws that shit. Stacey throws her arms in the air as Paige shouts "SORRY!" Making me laugh. I'm of course on the bleachers until "AJ! You're with Paige for now"  Coach shouts. I don't really say anything I just walk where I'm supposed to be going. I stay in place as Paige seems a little zoned out but she runs and hands me the thing she's thrown mre than once, our hands touch making me blush, but I keep running trying to ignore what just happened. It's hard to ignore, and it was a big moment for her I guess because she didn't throw the stick thing at me. I finish running. Everyone hugs each other, and coach runs behind us. We all walk away. I hug Paige before we enter the locker room and I whisper "You did pretty good and I'm so proud of you." as we hug but I don't think she heard any of it.

A/N : I know literally nothing about track honestly! But what do you think so far?? I currently am thinking of ideas for the next chapter so be prepareddd!!