please call me!

I accidentally fell asleep staring at the ceiling, thinking. The only reason I woke up early enough is Paige calling and texting "please call me!" shit it's 6 fucking AM? She's trying to fucking facetime me now as well. I move my phone away from me. "I- shit, fuck, fuck off Paige. It's 6 on a MONDAY." I mutter to myself. I stay away from my phone until my ringtone stops. 

 Good Cop

She's out of control!

She sends a picture of a stupid book. I felt tears as I think more about Paige. I put in my headphones and play Checkmate by Conan Cray. His songs are comforting in a way. I go downstairs, grab my bag and skateboard, and then go outside, and skate to school. 

I probably should confess being KingPun. Whatever, I'll do it after class. My first class is math. Paige sits somewhere in the back and while walking to her desk she drops a note and I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I look back at Paige and she smiles. FUUUCKKK. WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING PRETTY? FUCK. I slam my head onto the desk.

"AJ? Are you okay?" My teacher says drawing attention to me.

I lift my head up, "What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just peachy."

I hear whispering and laughter. Thank god class ends. I go to the principle's office. I knock and hear a bunch of things get moved. 

"COME IN" 

I open the door and sit down. "AJ? What did you do this time?" She asks due to me almost injuring someone on school property.

"I'm KingPun. Here's video of me doing one of my last murals and a few sketches." I say showing her a random video and sketches from another notebook of mine 

She looks in confusion. "Okay- uhm- you're gonna be suspended. Be glad we aren't pressing charges or anything." She states and has me leave.

Gabz

where tf are you?? class just started.

AJ

got suspended. whoop whoop.

Gabz

WHAT. MOM AND DAD R GONNA B PISSED.

AJ

ok? why caps??

I go to the voting area before I skate home since my parents have work and will be back late tonight. Guess who's also fucking there, Paige. I smile seeing her, but she doesn't see me. I vote for Stacey because why not. I wait in line at a booth. Once it's my turn I try to vote and leave. Paige shows up trying to apolgize.

"Hi."

"What are you doing??"

"Are you just going to ignore me forever?"

"It's been 3 days-"

"Well each of them has felt like daylight savings."

"That would make them an hour shorter" I say trying not to laugh

"Well, I told you I don't know the metric system" 

"I know you were forced to hangout with me at track, but then you use me to get to my sister, and to hide from Chantal, and figure out who KingPun was." I state.

"Which you could've told me by the way."

"Oh because you were so honest?"

"Kay' I deserve that, but it's not like you told the truth either."

Oh my fucking god-.

"I wanted to tell you, I-"

A guy interrupts stating, "You know there's other places you guys can makeout, right?"

Okay, that kinda pisses me off more. yikes, how many people makeout in here of all places?

"That's- really not what we're doing." I say and Paige looks back at me, and the guy leaves.

"I wanted to tell you about KingPun, that I was KingPun. I wanted to tell you how I felt, how I think about you all the time, and how when you look at me I feel like my heart is literally- beating in my ears, and when you get flustered I get flustered because I think it's the stupidest cutest thing I've ever seen. But maybe this is why I didn't tell you, because I knew it was too good to be true." I say quickly and Paige looks stunned.

"You don't get to choose who you fall for, believe me, I get it." I say looking down to the side planning on leaving

"AJJ, look at me." She says softly.

I look at the stunning girl.

"I like you."

"And I don't wanna be runner up." I say leaving as I hear her mumble.

"you- I- mmm-" 

I exit the building, heading home. I notice a car in the driveway, it's my mother's. Fuck. I go inside. First thing I hear is

"AJ, sweetie! You got suspended?" She asks and I nod

"Gabby told me, and honestly, I'm ashamed. I mean- what'll your father think? Art? You know how big of a risk art is Campos."

Of course it was fucking Gabby. 

"Yes, yes, I know mom, I'm sorry. It makes me feel happy.." 

Kinda like how Paige makes me feel. Art makes me feel free.

"Room. Now. Not another word. I'm not telling your father, just go." She commands me.

I go upstairs to my room and text Gabby

AJ

Gabby, WHAT THE FUCK?

Gabz

"why caps??" 

This fucking bitch.

A/N : Spent awhile on this, I think it's okay. Probably could've put some in a different chapter or smth. Fr though, Crush needs more hype n shit- it's so good, but barely anyone talks about it anymore lmaoo. Next chapter is gonna be juicy. yumz ( /j. ) thanks 4 reading btwz