I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours.

( later that night <33 )

Paige is sketcking sketches in her notebook. She randomly gets up. "Do you want yours..?" She asks in a soft voice offering my notebook back. "Keep it, love. It'll be safer here."

"Oh.. okay" She says putting it back on her desk. "Wait- love?"

"mhm?"

"I love you."

I turn red, smiling. "I love you too."  I glance at the shelf, then Paige, then my hands. I don't know why-. Paige walks near me on her bed. She lays next to me. "Can I kiss you?" She whispers.

"Duh" I say confidently sitting up so my head is touching the headboard

Slightly intense makeout session?

She gets on top of me, basically pinning me down, and kissing me. She moves one hand to my cheek, meanwhile mine move down near her waist. She moves her hips in a circle motion on the lower area of my stomach. Dillion bursts into the room "Hey guys- oh.. MY GOD!! CONGRATS?" We seperate and Paige is stunned. "DILLION. OUT-" 

"SORRY I DIDN'T THINK YOU GUYS WOULD BE FUCKING?" My jaw drops and I start laughing.

"See- even AJ agrees I think!" He points at me and I laugh more.

"I- I never said that!!" I say finally catching my breath.

"I gotta go- shit bye my love! Bye Dillion" I say kissing Pae and leaving. I skate home alone. It's dark outside. The only lights on are streetlights and random lights from houses. I finally get home. I see Gabby sitting on a chair on our front porch. "AJ!" She exclaims smiling. "How was Paige?"

"She's good! We kissed!" I say with a wide smile.

"Aww! Well there's pizza inside if you're hungry."

I nod and go inside grabbing a piece. I eat quickly and then go to my room. I try to fall asleep, but I can't. I can't think of anything. I try to think of senarios. Instead of sleeping I grab my phone and earbuds. I play a playlist of mine. The first song is "I wanna be yours" by the Artic Monkeys. I think of Paige. I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours. I smile thinking about earlier. I get a notification from Paige.

Good Cop

are you up?

AJ

yeah couldnt fall asleep.

Good Cop

oh same. 

AJ

Wanna go somewhere tomorow? Specifically the mall

Good Cop

omg yes!

I smile and put my phone on my bedside table. I continue vibing to music for another few minutes. I get another notification from Paige.

Good Cop

night AJ <3

I ignore it and out my phone down. The next song is Hey There Delilah. I end up falliing asleep.

I wake up to my alarm. "shutupshutup." I mutter trying to fall asleep again. I realize.. PAIGE! Mall.. shit it can wait right..? I hit snooze on my alarm and fall back asleep. This time I wake up to my ringtone. It's Paige.. fuuckk. I answer.

"hhello?"

"AJ- when are we going to the mall?"

"Mall? Uhh fuck 12PM?.."

"It's 1PM.."

"wha- I'll be there soon.. fuck fuuckk."

"Alright b-" I hang up by accident. I grab clothes out my closet, specifically a baggy t-shirt and jeans. I run into the bathroom. I start a hot shower. ( A/N : A FEW MINUTES LATER ) I get out and dry my hair and get dressed. I brush my teeth. Once I'm done I rush into my room grab my bag and run downstairs.

"What's the rush?" My mom asks.

"Mall with a friend. I woke up late. LOVE YOU BYE!" I affirm rushing out the door quickly. I skate to Paige's place and knock on the front door. Ms- I mean Angie answers.

"Hi! Is Paige here?"

"AJ come in! She's upstairs might be getting ready or wasting time." She says letting me in.

"Oh okay-! Thank you!"

I go upstairs and in her room. She has Hey, Mickey! playing. She dances and mouths "Oh Mickey you're so fine!"  I mouth "So fine you blow my mind." She giggles and kisses me. The song ends. "Wanna go to the mall still?" I ask and she nods. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. "I-.." I turn red and lay my head gently in the crook of her neck. The tall girl giggles and grabs her and my bag. She takes me downstairs. "Do you guys want me to drive you two to the mall?" The tall girl's mother asks. Paige nods. "Alright wellll.. GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!" She exclaims going to the car. I get in the back and Paige sits beside me. "You guys gonna go clothes shopping or?"

Me and Paige look at each other. "We actually don't know yet-."

"Oh-"

A/N : Hey! So, I figured out that maybe slight changes in the writing style could imply changes in the relationship of Paige and AJ!! Ive been doing this for awhile like with with titles or with other shit-. I felt sick recently, but Im still able to make chapters dwdw!