Yo?

I wake up at around 1PM. The house is quiet. I see a note on my nightstand. "AJ come downstairs when you wake up -Gabz" I go to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth then head downstairs. I see Gabby and Paige. "Yo?" I say confused. Gabby smiles and elbows Paige. Paige approaches me. "Will you be my girlfriend?..-" Paige whispers and I smile. "Duh" I reply hugging her. I glance at Gabby and she's smiling and holding up a thumbs up. I roll my eyes playfully and she does too. Paige looks at both of us confused. "Sorry-" I mumble. I notice cupcakes on the counter and my face lights up. "cupcakes!!" I exclaim running towards the box. Paige giggles and Gabby goes upstairs. I eat a few cupcakes. "It's so.. yum.." I whisper. "Are you leaving me already for cupcakes?" Paige asks jokingly and I go silent. "AJ-!?" 

"Yes, love?" I say walking closer to the curly hair girl.

"I.. mm." She starts to mumble, being flustered.

"Hmm?" 

"stop- oh my god" She says covering her blushing face. 

"I-"  I stutter and Paige squeals. 

Paige kisses me and lifts me on the counter. I pull out of the kiss. "Definitly not on the counter-."  I say and Paige nods. Then Gabby goes downstairs and sees me and Paige. "Fuck this shit I'm out" She says going into the living room and watching Dance Moms. Paige puts me down laughing. "Dillion is gonna take me home soon. Wanna go to my place?" She asks and I shrug. "I'll go get my bag." I affirm running upstairs to my room. I grab my phone and bag. I head back downstairs. I see Paige and I hear Dillion honking his car horn ( i dont remember the name - author ). "Let's go-?" She says in a confused voice making me confused.

"Are you asking or telling me..?" I ask

"Both?"

We leave and Dillion has loud music playing. "oh god" Paige whispers getting in the car. He cleaned surprisingly well. I sit beside Paige near a window. "Lovebirds! Gabby texted me about y'all! You guys almost fucked on a counter??" He says confidently and my jaw drops. "NO-.. no." Paige exclaims defensivly and Dill laughs. Gabby texts a groupchat she had just made with Stacey, Dillion, me, and Pae.

Gabz

Love you guys!!

AJ

Love you too girly!!

Stacey

You too mll! <3

Paige leaves her on read and Dillion doesn't bother replying or reading the message. I listen to the music Dill plays. Eminem plays and Paige is drawing. I notice that the drawing is.. me? "Nice drawing" I say giggling and she smiles. "Thank youu" She exclaims. Dillion smirks at Paige jokingly. "We're here! Get the fuck outt" The dramatic boy says stopping the car. Me and Paige get out and see Angie on the phone smiling and twirling her hair. "Coach.. Yikes." I whisper and Paige elbows me laughing.

We go inside and see the table set with a wine bottle sits next to a potted plant. Paige looks stunned. "DATE NIGHT WHOOP WHOOP!" I exclaim and Paige lets out a small chuckle. The tall girl approaches me and leans down to my height. "Can we kiss?" She asks and I nod. Her soft lips touch mine. She lifts me up, and my legs wrap around her waist. She brings me upstairs to her room and I feel her grin sllightly before pulling out the kiss and setting me down. I get a text from Gabby.

Gabz

You left your keys do you want me to bring you em?

AJ

yeah ty

I continue to kiss Paige. She lifts me up again and kisses my neck a small bit. "Mm.. stop stop Gabby's gonna be here soon.." I say and she stops. "You are an amazing kisser though." I say smirking. She smiles putting me down. Gabby comes in. "Heyy!!" She says hugging Paige. She hands me my keys. "LOVE YA BYE!" She shouts leaving, mostly looking at Paige. Paige holds my hand. I notice Paige seems uncomfortable. "You alright?"

"I don't know."

My phone goes off, it's my dad.

"AJ! Hey. Come home now." He says in a slightly irritated voice when I answer.

"Sorry I'll be home soon." I say and Paige frowns and hug me. "Bye lovee" I say grabbing my stuff and kissing her cheek before I leave.