Chapter 2

There was a five minute walk from cafe to park. The day was cloudy and breeze slowly brushed past my face. I was wearing my favourite navy blue shirt and a skin colour jeans. My black wavy hair was blowing with the slow wind. The road was nearly empty. This area never had crowd, that's why I asked Scott to send the car here. I was walking on the road while thinking about my nightmare, without noticing my surrounding. There was nothing to see here, just an empty road with some trees on both side and not a soul to be seen. But back to the dream, that must have some meaning. That girl she seemed so afraid and there was also a man although he came only once in my dream but he was someone I knew, I think. There was something familiar about him, I just couldn't put a finger on it.

The man was wearing a black cape and the left side of his face covered with a deep, ugly scar. His hands were covered in blood but his ring was clean. His ring was probably made up of gold and may precious and semi-precious stones.....

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard some voice "Miss can you tell me where this address is?" a hand holding a piece of paper came out from the black car which was standing beside me. I bent down taking the paper from his hand.

1 Vimy Pl, Ottawa, ON K1A 0M8, Canada

"Oh this, this is Canadian Museum of History" "Yeah so can you tell me how to get there? I am driving for last 3 hours" I could understand, his tiredness was reflecting from his voice, perhaps because of his long drive.  I still couldn't see his face because of the black tinted window that was slid down enough to give me the paper.

"Last 3 hours I didn't have time to stand there and talk to him. "See, I am in a bit hurry so the address you want is around 1 hour drive away from here. Go straight and turn right and then again turn right you will reach the main road and from there ask someone else okay?" I told him all this in one breath.

This time he slid down the window, sunlight touching his face.

He was wearing sun glasses, his short brown straight hair was a mess. "Thank you miss" he thanked me smiling "Welcome" I said just after he finished and it looked like he was waiting for something. Was I suppose to say something else? I don't know.

"Bye, I hope you find your museum" I wished him and started walking towards the park where car was supposed to be waiting for me. I was waiting near park but the car was still not there.

Seriously, Scott, keeping me waiting is not a good thing and right now its the worst. I didn't even want to go but he forced me and now??? where is the car??...

"Waiting for someone?" that stranger from black car screamed while driving towards me. Why is he talking to me? Doesn't he have to reach a museum?

"So miss ,need a lift?" he asked smiling. Are we being too friendly? "Actually I have my ride and it will be here. It will be better if you start for your museum." I told him bitterly giving him a I-don't-want-to-talk expression. "You sure? It is a little bit lonely and ... unsafe here" he told me unsuccessfully trying to convince me. "You know when time comes I will be the one saving you. And see there is my ride." I told him while pointing towards my ride which was a yellow Lamborghini to my amazement.

Sometimes Scott can be a headache. I don't want anyone to know my secrets or my second life and I don't like to ride in this car while everyone stares at me. I completely forgot he was there. "Is that your ride? You know it is worth $3,000,000 !! You are going to travel in that car?" He nearly screamed which I didn't like it. Didn't I look good enough to ride such expensive car? I will consider it as an insult...

"You are driving Bugatti Veyron which costs $3,600,000" I was not happy by his amazement, again "You know about this car actually it is.." I cut him off "Bye" I nearly ran towards my car. "Nice meeting you" he waved me, Again too friendly....

"Not same here" I muttered under my breath opening the gate and sitting in the comfortable seat.

"Do you know where to go?" I asked in a serious tone, completely forgetting my short encounter with him. "Yes ma'am."

Driver nodded and started the engine. It took me half and hour to reach my destination because my driver was driving extra slowly.