Thanks for Reading!!

Wow wow wow. I never expected this book to get so many reads, I thank you all soo much! 

Huge thanks to everyone for reading this book!

This was originally written back in 2003 and was so fun to go back and revise and make it modern. I adored your comments. You all have had me cracking up with your Alyssa hate! I can't thank you all enough for the reads and support!

I am going to polish this up and publish it, so stay tuned for news about that! A published version would be revised, and it would have some new content in it as well! 

I will keep you posted on that.

In the meantime, as thank you for the reads, I may start adding some bonus chapters or start a bonus book of sun fluffy happy-ever-after scenes. 

Much love!

Heidi Mae 

Here are some other Wattpad recommendations if you're looking for your next read!!

Fate Interrupted by LNRoberts1
If you loved Rocco let me tell you about Gio... This swoon-worthy Italian man almost puts Rocco to shame! Fate Interrupted is a gripping second-chance romance story, that'll leave you on the edge of your seat. You'll root for them and want Gio for yourself at the same time!

...And there is a younger and just as crushable version of him in a teen drama called The Fate Of Our Hearts, this story is full of the nostalgic 90's and so fun to read!!

The Love I Found by LVann26
This is an emotional drama that follows Emilia and her brooding bad-boy foster brother Cal Jones as they are forced on the run. Their journey is full of drama, tension, steam, and much more. Heed the warnings but I can't recommend this enough!
...and when you're done there is a sequel called The Love I Need that's just as engaging.
She also has a romcom in progress called Puck'd that is amazing so far!

The Love Hack by JSPRomComs
This fun Enemies to Lovers is a fun read that'll make your cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much! I absolutely adored the MC Lexi in this. 

Also check out Jana's steamy enemies to lovers work place rival romance, The Merger, recently completed and bingable!!  All of Jana's books are so great! 

Under My Skin by acetylcholinee
This romantic thriller/mystery had me biting my nails the entire book! It was so full of twists and turns and so much passion!

Never Summer Again by daniavons
This was not only a great romance story but a coming-of-age story for Lydia too, I loved watching her grow throughout the book!

The Royalty Games MiniMoxx
This was such a cool concept, it's like the bachelor meets the Hunger Games. I couldn't stop reading and was on the edge for updates!  This book and it's sequel were so fun to read! So much drama and tension and I was on my toes the whole time!

No Reservations by Pollyf79

I love all of Polly's romcoms so much it was hard to choose one to feature but this if I had to pick a favorite of her books it would be this one. I just adored Iona and Ryan and I loved the nostalgic flashbacks throughout, and bonus! There is a Ryan's version so you can read the angst from his side after! Make sure you check out Practice Makes Perfect, too, for a sizzling and funny romcom; you won't be able to stop reading!  

A New Reflection by @UnbalancedMom333 

This coming-of-age teen drama is so addicting as you watch Natalia grow up and become a woman. She deals with social issues, being introverted while working on a team, a possible forbidden romance, and then even more! It's a character-driven drama with a good sense of humor as well. ...And check out her teen romance Hetty and Ryan next!  I couldn't put that one down! 

Forgetting You By  Vivhouse 

This second-chance romance grabbed you literally from the moment it starts, and it is so bingeable. I went through all the emotions with this one, but I loved Chloe so much. This is a great romance to delve into over a weekend. 

After that check out Broken Rules for a steamy workplace romcom, where rules are fun to break.  

Here are a few of my other books! 

The Twenty-Year Triangle- This follows Kinsey as she returns home and finds herself back in the love triangle she was in as a teen. This angsty southern romance is full of tension and some mystery as we fill in what happened in the past as it collides with the present. It's also full of 90s nostalgia and lots of laughs. 

The Flames Of The Forgotten: Follow Sammy as she navigates a scary new world in this romantic suspense with a survival twist! 

I also have a few published books on Amazon! Here is the link to my author profile.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Heidi-Mae-Wahlberg/author/B0BRGJXT53

Thanks again!

See you all in the comments!!

Hand Hearts and Good Vibes!

Heidi Mae ❤