19 Restraint - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

May 3rd

I watch from the bed as you finish buckling the last buckle, restraining my ankle. Tight. I lay on the polka-dot sheets, face up in a star shape. I pull on the restraints, the muscles in my arms and legs flexing, letting me know I am completely under your control.

You walk away from me, over to your bag at the easel. You unzip it, your ocean green eyes making contact with mine, and pull three vibrators from it. Placing them on my writing desk. One. By. One. I hear the click as they hit the wood of the desk, mixed with the sound of my own breath.

Next you pull out a roll of duct tape. I feel panic rise in my throat and force myself to swallow it down. I know I can trust you. You pull out my black collar and my body reacts with pleasure. Finally, you take a sheet of paper out of the bag and lay that next to the vibrators.

You come to me. Kiss me gently. Buckle the collar around my neck and I melt into the sheets.

A sting on my lips brings me back to the present, as you bite me and I gasp. You pull away from me and smile, then kneel on the bed, your knees between my legs as you lower your head to my nipples, your eyes still on mine, and take one in your mouth. Licking, pinching, sucking, biting as the core of me heats and my honey coats me. Soaking. Wet. But still, your hands don't reach for my pussy, even as it contracts on itself and I pant.

'Please,' I gasp.

'Not yet,' you say.

'I need you,' I beg.

'Who is in charge, Miss Amber?'

'You are.'

'And you will obey, won't you?'

'Yes.'

'Good girl.'

I am flooded with wetness at those words, the way you knew I would be. I'm heady on your power, intoxicated by it.

You stand up and walk to the desk, pick up all three vibrators, the duct tape and the sheet of paper, placing them on the bed. My pussy contracts.

'I'm going to check how wet you are,' you say and put your fingers inside me, your eyes on me flare as my honey wraps your fingers. You use it to coat my clit, and my ass.

Taking the first vibrator, you lift the back of my head, forcing it up, and say, 'Spit.'

I frown.

'Spit on it Amber,' your tone is harsh and I spit on it. Some of the spit lands on my chin. But my hands are restrained above my head, so I can't wipe it away.

You slowly slide the vibrator into my ass, bit by bit. I gasp and moan and burn as my ass stretches around it. You push it to the hilt and let it sit inside me. I wait for you to turn it on.

You take the second vibrator, make me spit on it again. More of my spit landing on my chin, then slowly slide it inside my pussy. It's huge, especially with the first toy already in my ass. My walls feel so tight. Again, you don't turn it on.

The third vibrator is different, it has a large head and a long stem. You pick up the duct tape. The sharp rip of sound, as you unwrap it jars me and I panic about which part of me you will tape closed. My heart pulses inside my pussy as fear courses through me.

You smile.

I moan in reply, losing my words, losing my grip on my mind, as the emotions of my body take over from conscious thought.

You push the big head of the vibrator against my clit and tape the stem of it around the top of my thigh with the duct tape. Still not turning any of them on.

Instead you pick up the piece of paper and say, 'Read.'

'What?'

You slap my face, the sting of it bringing my thoughts into sharp relief, as you say, 'You heard me, Miss Amber.'

I focus on the page you're holding in front of me, and I start to read the words from the page, 'Pussy. Cunt. Drip.'

You turn on the vibrator in my ass and I squirm as you run your fingers down my thighs, up my stomach, hold my face and squeeze open my mouth. Leaning down to my mouth, you whisper, 'Read,' onto my tongue.

I focus on the list and read, 'Cum slut. Amber. Cock.'

You turn on the second vibrator, the one in my pussy, and my hips lift off the bed, as I read, 'Thighs. Panties. Stretch.' Three words in, I prepare myself for you switching on the third vibrator, but you don't, so I keep reading. 'Swallow. Penetrate.'

You turn on the third vibrator and I cry out, 'Suck. Lick. Crawl. Beg. Need.' Finishing the list I look to your eyes, barely able to talk, straining at the restraints, waiting for you to tell me I'm a good girl, waiting for you to release me and then release me.

You smile, wipe my hair from my damp forehead, walk back to the desk and pour yourself a whiskey, as I writhe and pant, edging closer, but not close enough for release.

I barely hear the clink of ice in the glass, over my moans and cries. My eyes on you, silently begging, as you walk back towards me, switch off one, two, three devices, and I slump into the sheets. You sit in your brown leather chair and drink your whiskey in silence. You lift your hand to your head, skimming the top of your skull, stroking your short, buzz-cut, dirty-blonde hair, then lick your lips. My breathing regulates as I concentrate on all the small movements of you.

'What do you want Amber?'

'To come,' I gasp.

'And what do you need to say?'

'Please Sir, make me come.'

Fast as a cat, the whiskey glass has gone and you're on me. Tearing off tape, you pull the first toy off of your toy, then pull the second from my pussy, leaving the third inside. Plunging your cock into my pussy, I scream as you work my clit with your fingers, suck my nipples, and punish fuck me.

You growl, as I moan, a climax building inside us both. A thousand black stars coming down from the sky and into my hips, my thighs, my pussy, then exploding, as your seed explodes into me. Breeding ruin and beauty.

As we lay in a tangle of limbs, I hold tight to you and pray you'll never let me go.