24 Stay - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥

7th May Continued...

I wake up to the sound of your pick-up crunching over gravel and know you've brought me to the room. This will be the first time you've been here at night. Does that mean you'll stay? Or will you put me into bed and leave? What if you disappear again? I can't keep going through this waiting. This loneliness. This aching.

You switch off the engine and step out of the pick-up without looking my way. Maybe you think I'm still sleeping? But the way you slam your door shut tells me that you don't care if I am or not. Shit, I can feel your dark mood as you walk around the front of the pick-up.

As you swing open the car door next to me I flinch. This does not feel like something good is about to happen. You slide one arm under my back, and one under my knees, then lift me out effortlessly.

I'm still cuffed, and almost naked, which is a bit weird, but what's weirder is your mood. After being so soft and loving at the club, you are positively brittle now.

Kicking the pick-up door shut with your foot, you turn and carry me to the house. Then place me on my feet, steady me, without making eye contact, and unlock the door.

'Inside Amber, up to the room.' Your voice is devoid of warmth and it makes me shiver.

I walk ahead of you, climbing the stairs, feeling like I've done something wrong, but not knowing what it is. I feel like a child, and I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

You push open the door to the room, and stand aside to let me pass. When I don't move, you bark, 'Inside Amber.'

I stand still. I don't want to go in there. What I want is to get these bloody cuffs off, take my sodding clothes and his car keys, and drive the fuck home.

'I said, get inside.'

'No.'

'I'm warning you Amber.'

I roll my eyes, I'm not putting up with this shit. Not from anyone, even you.

'Right, that is fucking it,' you hiss, as you bend down and put me over your shoulder in a fireman's lift.

'Get the fuck off me,' I shout and kick my legs, banging you on the back with my cuffed hands.

You carry me into the room, and throw me face down on the bed. I struggle to get back up and you put one hand on my arm, turn my face to the side and squash it into the mattress.

'Fuck off, you fucking maniac, what the fuck do you think you're doing?' I shout half into the mattress, fury igniting me.

'Settle down.' Your tone is calm. Icy. I don't recognize it.

'Get off me,' I shout, but my voice is cut off as your hand goes across my mouth, gagging me, and you pull me onto your lap, wrapping one arm around my waist. I continue thrashing it out, but I'm quickly exhausted.

Your hand slides down from my stomach to my thighs. Your touch is a caress, and you pull me closer to you, my back at your chest. 'Look in the mirror, Little Doll,' you whisper.

I look across the room, see our reflection. I'm so much smaller than you. Completely cocooned by your body. My eyes are bright, above your hand, staring out wildly. My hair is wet with sweat, and plastered to my face. My mascara has run, my legs are pulled each side of your legs, and your hand is inside my knickers, moving, your knuckles showing through the black lace.

'Jesus,' I hiss, under your hand, feeling my honey pool. 'Fuck you Macallan,' but my voice is muffled, and I give myself away by grinding onto your hand.

'I think you mean, "Fuck you, Sir," don't you Little Doll?' you growl, increasing the speed of your fingers.

I try to speak but you tighten your hand on my mouth, so I concentrate on getting enough oxygen in my body so I can keep enjoying this feeling.

'I've got you,' you murmur, 'Good girl.' My pussy swells and my nipples harden. 'Come for me, you know you want to. You know I own you.'

I want to tell you to fuck off, I really do, and you know I want to, but I can't. I can't do anything, except lean back into your chest and watch your knuckles through the lace of my pants, in the mirror.

Knowing you have me under your command, you say, 'Oh, you can try and fight it, Little Doll, but you know it's true. You are mine.'

I am engulfed by my senses, my back arching, head beside yours as you pull me back further by my ponytail, stretching out my ribs, my shoulders and my neck. I move against your hand, as you stretch my body as far as it will go, making me explode against it. My body bucks as you draw out my shuddering orgasm further and further, as I moan and pant, completely under your spell.

Feeling the last of my shudders, you say, 'Good girl. There, there, you're ok, I've got you.'

I must have been crying as I came because you're wiping tears from my face.

'Now Little Doll, we are going to talk about your behavior.'

'My what?' What the fuck? My mind is so muddled I can't get a grip on anything about you tonight.

'Oh, you didn't think I'd let that go, did you, Baby?' your voice is soft and threatening all at once. I don't know whether to lean in close, or run for the hills. I feel like you're reeling me into a trap, but I don't know anything. Can't judge it, so can't call it.

'Behavior?' I ask.

'With that girl.'

'Roxy?'

Your jaw ticks as you turn me to look at you, 'Was there more than one girl?'

'What? No... Fuck...' You really are pissed off. 'Look Macallan, I don't know what's going on here. Can't we talk about this in the morning?'

You smile, but I see a glint in your eye that has me equal parts, hot with desire and cold with fear. You run a finger down my cheek and say, 'Little Pet, are you tired?'

I nod and try to smile.

'I am going to run you a bath. Then I'm going to wash your hair and your body, dry every part of you and then carry you to bed. Does that sound nice?' You're nodding as you speak, so I nod too. Then your tone changes up again as you say, 'But first, Little Doll, you're going to tell me why you think it's ok to play with someone else when you belong to me.'

Your hand has wrapped back around my pony tail and you pull it tighter, making me gasp. For a moment I feel terrible. Like I've let you down. Been an awful girlfriend. But then I remember that I am not your girlfriend, and that even though you say I belong to you, you still think it's ok to disappear, without any contact.

You're tugging my pony tail tighter, which is really fucking annoying, and finally I snap. 'You were gone for four fucking days. I didn't know if you were alright. I didn't know if you were coming back. I didn't know if you'd gone off me, or got fed up of me. I didn't know anything.'

You take a sharp intake of breath. 'Oh. Little Doll.' Then speaking much softer, you say, 'I was working. I couldn't call you. I wanted to, but it wasn't possible. I didn't abandon you, Baby.'

As I hear the word abandon my heart cracks. Tears fall. Fuck.

Your arms are around me, holding me close, rocking me, as you say, 'I'm here. I'm with you. You're Ok, I've got you. I'll never abandon you, Baby.'

I can't hug you back because my hands are still cuffed together. I'm completely enveloped by your body as my tears soak your shirt.

'You can't do that,' I sob. 'You can't fucking leave me like that. I can't stand it. Not knowing where you are, or if you'll come back.'

'Hey,' you say, drawing back and wiping my tears, 'I'm always with you. Even when I'm not here. I'm always thinking of you. I always want to be here. Work is busy sometimes, that's all. But I'll always come back to this room. Back to you. And if you miss me, just come here and write because I'll always come back. I promise.'

My body starts to relax and I melt against you.

'Let's get you out of those cuffs.' Pulling the key from your pocket you uncuff me, then you lift me as you stand, and lay me down on the bed, like a precious doll. 'I'm going to run you a bath.'

The sound of the water is very far away. I count all twenty-five of your tattoos as you stip. Making a memory of each one, reminding myself to kiss them all goodnight after the bath...