9 Trust - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

April 5th

How is it you are able to do this? Bit, by, bit, you have turned me into your little pet, your doll, your submissive. It's like walking down a staircase. Each act you train me to do is another step further down, into trust.

And now, I am on the floor, on my knees, my head trapped between you and the wall. Tears and adoration in my eyes as I look up at you. You are in control, the puppet master, and I love the way you play my strings.

I don't just love it, I adore it, live for it, hate it, and need it. I also, love, adore, live for, hate and need you. It's only five days since we met, but you have become my world, and this room is the bubble that contains us.

'Oh, Miss Amber, you are such a good girl,' you groan, as you push yourself further into my mouth. The back of my throat tries to close, but is forced to stay open. I gag and that reflex makes my tongue undulate on your cock.

'Breathe through your nose little pet,' you tell me, as my body starts to writhe, then goes into overdrive as I gag again. You ease slightly out of my mouth, giving me air. You are holding both my hands, in one of your large ones, pinning them above my head. Your other hand strokes my cheek, immediately calming me down.

I breathe through my nose and a whimper escapes my mouth, as saliva drips down my chin, over my naked breasts.

'Oh, little pet, you are so beautiful. Such a good girl.'

I slide my mouth further onto you, as your praise heats up my thighs, and I mumble, 'Thank you Sir,' around the side of your cock. Feeling how your body responds to the vibration of my voice, I start to hum. The vibration of my humming makes your eyes flare as you look down at me.

The hand that has been on my cheek, now leans against the wall above my head, as you use it to steady yourself.

I can taste that you are close, so I slow down my tongue, to draw out your pleasure a little longer. For the first time, it feels like I am in control of you. Rather than the other way around.

Can you hear my thoughts, Sir? Or is it that you have an insane read on me? Because as soon as that thought pops into my head, your hand grips my hair, and you pull out of my mouth.

'Not yet Amber.' Your voice is gravel and need, as you pull me up from the floor by my hair. I grab for your hand to try and ease the pressure, but you swat it away and say, 'Did I tell you to use your hands Amber?'

'No Sir.'

'Then put them down now. Unless you want to face the consequences.'

I drop my hands, tears stinging my eyes, and you guide me over to the bed.

'Get onto the bed little pet. I want you on all fours in the middle of it, ass to me.'

I do as you say, and hear the sound of chains behind me, as you pull out ankle restraints from under the bed. I have no idea when you placed them there. Were you in this room when I wasn't? I didn't know you did that.

The wrap of leather around my left ankle, makes me pant. The tightening of it as you buckle it, and then repeat on the right ankle, has my body clenching.

My honey pools in my pussy, and I try to close my legs, to stop the humiliation of it dripping from me.

'Amber?' you bark. 'Did I tell you to close your legs?'

'No,' I whimper, and you slap the inside of my thigh sharply. The sting makes me gasp, and I feel the pull on my ankles as you tighten the chains to the bedposts. Loose enough to keep me on all fours, tight enough to send me a warning.

And then...

Nothing.

You are not moving.

I can't even hear your breath.

I'm too scared to look back at you, for fear of the consequences.

Then I hear it...