23 Exhibition - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

7th March Continued...

Your hand wraps around my upper arm, pulling me out of the cage. Roxy dodges around both of us, trying to get to the stairs, but you grab her wrist and say something close to her ear. She puts her free hand up in front of her chest, shaking her head, but she's laughing now, so I think everything must be ok.

Maybe she thought you were upset about me? I mean... you looked upset...but now we're all smiling...she's turning away... walking down the stairs... and I'm left with you.

You smile down at me. Kiss me tenderly. Making me forget all my fear, and remember you. The you from the room. My you.

'Will you allow me to exhibit you like the piece of art you are, Amber? Will you let me show you off?' Your voice is low, gravelly, gentle. It's not your bossy voice, not your Sir voice. It's a tone I haven't heard before.

The tone makes me forget how annoyed I am with you for disappearing for four days. Forget to question why you're here, or what you've been doing, or why you couldn't have contacted me to let me know you're ok.

I whisper, 'Yes,' into your mouth, and somehow you hear my, "Yes" above all the noise and calamity of the club.

'Are you high, Little Pet, did Roxy give you something?' There's a little grit in your voice and a tightening of your jaw as you ask, but maybe that's just because it's hard to be heard in all this chaos.

'I took a pill, hours ago. It's worn off now.'

'You're sure?'

I nod, then remember to use my words before you have to correct me. 'Yes I'm sure. I'm absolutely sure.'

'And you want to do this? You want to get in the cage with me and put on a show?'

'Yes, Macallan. I absolutely want to get in this cage with you and put on a show.'

'Good girl,' you nod and peel my t-shirt off, then slide my skirt down. Leaving me in my bra, knickers and high-heeled boots.

You lift me into the cage, follow me inside. There is nowhere to hide inside the cage, and I cross my arms over my ribs, covering myself. Suddenly I feel unsure. I look at all the beautiful people dancing in fluid movements below us. Compared to most of them, I'm over-dressed, but still I feel exposed.

I feel your gaze on me and turn to you. Your eyes sparkle, burn, ignites something in me, and then you say, 'You are stunning, Little Doll. You just became my most beautiful art work.'

My spine straightens in response to your words. You take my hand and wrap it around your waist, as you wrap your other hand around the back of my neck, pull me close and kiss me. The kiss is so long, and so gentle that I forget where I am. When you draw back, we are already swinging in the cage, high up in the air.

You pull my pony tail upwards, forcing me to look down at the faces below. Some of them are looking back up at me, some watching each other.

The way they're looking at me doesn't make me feel like prey anymore. Now that I'm with you I feel adored, by them, and by you. When you pull my head back to look at you, the look of adoration is in your eyes, and now, a pair of handcuffs is swinging from your fingers.

'Are you ready to put on a show, Little Doll?'

My clit pulses, heart speeds up, and I say, 'Yes please, Sir.'

'Good girl.'

You pull my wrists in front of me, click the cuffs around them and push my arms above my head. Linking the chain of the cuffs onto a hook, that's attached to a chain, that's attached to the top of the cage.

The stretch of my arms feels amazing, the ebbing buzz of the pill, now replaced with full throttle desire. Every place you touch on my body, feels like fire branding me with your heat. Even the lightest of touches, has me panting.

I lean into every movement, every breath, as you reel me into your stratosphere and my mind numbs out. Only my senses. That's all I have now. I am only nerve endings and skin and sound.

You slide my bra above my breasts, and take one in your mouth, as I moan, 'That's so good, Sir.'

Again, you somehow hear me above the music. You move your mouth to the other breast, and I feel like you could swallow me whole. I could live on your tongue, inside your mouth, and never want for anything.

One hand snakes down my back, the other lays flat on my stomach, the music lifts me, as the cage sways, making my arms stretch this way, and that. I am the pendulum inside the clock and time has slowed to nothing but you.

Your hand slides down my stomach, into my pants, opening me and playing with my clit. Your other hand slides inside the back of my pants, skimming across my ass, the threat of your fingers right there.

I raise myself up on tip toes, but really I don't want to go anywhere. You keep me balanced from the front and from the back, keeping time slow, while you work my clit and I moan.

Sweat beads all over me, as you claim my body, my thoughts, my soul. If you are the devil, I'll still give you it all, in return for just for this moment.

Your fingers enter me, pressing against my pussy walls, rolling towards the outside of my stomach. Your other hand strokes across my ass as I pant. I raise higher on my tiptoes so that I can open my knees wider, all my weight through my arms, my hands holding the chain the cuffs are attached to.

'Eyes on me, Little Doll.'

I force my eyes open, your eyes glint as you take your hand from my ass, and slide a finger into my mouth. Pushing it in. Pulling it out. As I suck. My cheeks hollowing out, my tongue teasing the end of your finger, pushing between the nail and your skin. You add another finger, push further into my mouth and I gag on your attention. Saliva coating my lips, dripping down my chin onto my chest.

The roughness of you makes my tongue undulate against your fingers as I gag and splutter. Making a mess of me. You move your hand from my mouth and bite it around my throat. Then take your hand from my pussy, and hold it up in front of me.

'Look at the mess you made, Miss Amber.'

I gasp, your fingers are coated in me and as you spread your fingers apart, strands dangle between them.

'Lick it up, Little Doll.' You roll your fingers over my lips and push them inside my mouth.

I suck, lick, lap, at your fingers, and as I do I feel more of my honey running down my thigh, and I wonder what it would taste like, mixed with you.

You pull my fingers from my mouth, inspecting them,
and say, 'Good Little Doll. Now you get a treat.'

My body ignites as both your hands roam down my body. One at the front, and one at the back. Your fingers slide inside my panties, entering each side of me, making a home inside my body, as I scream at the stretch of you.

You pull them out, push them in, easing, stroking, teasing, pushing me ever higher, the fire of you taking everything, running through my veins, breeding in my arteries, pumping into me as I explode and implode, and throw my head back, and howl at the ceiling.

I hear a long drawn out yowl as I become aware of my body, and my surroundings. You are lifting me off my feet, wrapping my legs around your waist, lifting me up, unhooking my cuffs from the chain, looping my chained arms around your neck.

The cage is moving downwards as I melt into you. My head resting on your shoulder as you carry me out of the cage.

The guy in black, hands you my clothes and you carry me down the stairs, and through the club. I see dancers over your shoulder. They smile at me. Some clap in the loveliest way.

You step out of the club and cold air sweeps across my skin. You shift me to the side of your body as you open your pick-up door, and lower me into the passenger seat. Pulling my arms from over your head, and settling me into the front seat. Reaching into the back you pull out a blanket and tuck it around me. As my eyes close I hear you turn on the ignition...