7 Collared - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

April 2nd Continued...

I look again at the words of worship you've painted on my thighs, my ribs, my mouth. Study the lettering, the beauty of the paint strokes, like calligraphy on a precious script.

I notice you, studying me. 'These are words of worship. I want to worship you as I dominate you.' You step towards me, run your hand down my spine. 'There's something about you, Amber. I want to simultaneously, adore and destroy you.'

I shiver and say, 'I want you to destroy me, so that I can build myself anew.'

Your eyes flare, 'Exactly that. I love that. You should explore that in your work.'

'Maybe I will,' I smile. I don't tell you that I hate it when people tell me what I should write about, because I do want to explore this, the poetry of it, and the game of it. And because when you tell me what I should do, it feels like a gift.

Being destroyed, being adored, building myself anew. That seems to be what my life is about right now. Has it finally stopped being about running? Could it now be about building? When was the last time I built anything other than a poem?

My life has been one long running track. It would be really nice to be still for a while. Here. In this room. With Macallan.

'Amber?'

'Yes?'

'Where did you go?'

I smile, 'Here.'

Your smile matches mine as you wrap your hand around the back of my neck and pull my lips to yours. Stopping a millimeter away you say, 'Who do you belong to Miss Amber?'

My heart beats in my inner thighs, and my pussy, and my ass, and my mouth, as I say, 'You Sir.'

'Good Girl,' you growl into my mouth, then kiss me. Your tongue owning my mouth. Then you pull away and say, 'I've got a present for you.'

My stomach lurches, wondering what it will be. Pain, or pleasure?'

You head over to the easel, put your hand in your black leather bag and pull something out of it. I can hear a clinking sound. You stand and turn towards me, a collar in one hand, a leash in the other.

'Oh,' I gasp and you cock your head to the side. I swallow, then nod.

A smile creeps across your face as you walk slowly back to me. 'I know this is fast. Way faster than I normally go. But I bought this for you this morning. I wanted to make it official.'

I return your smile. 'I don't normally go this fast either, but I want to be owned by you.' I dip my head downwards and feel the collar slip around my neck, and fasten it. The  your fingers lift my chin as you click the leash into the loop of the collar.

'I'll have to train you little pet.'

'I want you to. I want to know how to serve you, how to make you happy.'

'And I want to learn your needs, know how to protect you.'

Your hands travel up to my shoulders. You kiss me and I lean into your kiss. Lost in you, and starting to understand what this is that we are doing, and what you want from me.

You push down hard on my shoulders, and suddenly I'm on my knees. Quick as a cat you take my leash and push me onto all fours, growling, 'Crawl Amber,' as you pull me around the canvas by the leash.

I slip and slide in the paint. The collar tight where the leash is taut. It takes my breath. Black stars appear in the corners of my vision, as my pussy swells.

The paint spreads around the canvas as I crawl through it, becoming your paint brush. You walk me back to the middle of the canvas, face me towards the mirror, put the handle of the leash in my mouth, and say, 'Sit.'

I sit back on my haunches, panting. My hands, knees, shins and feet are covered in paint. You step off the canvas, and out of your jeans, then drop to your knees behind me. Pulling the collar back so that the side of my face is next to yours, you say, 'Tell me again Amber, who owns you.'

'You,' I gasp. 'You own me Sir.'

'Don't forget that. You're new to town. You're going to meet all kinds of people, and they are all going to want a piece of you.' Your jaw tightens, hands flex, at the thought of these other, possible lovers. 'But you are mine. Only mine. Do you understand?'

I try to nod, but my collar's too tight, with your finger hooked in it, holding me fast, as you say, 'Use your words, Amber.'

'Yes Sir. I won't forget.'

You loosen the grip on my collar, push my head forwards, all the way to the floor of the canvas, and say, 'Stay.'

Your fingers dig into my hips as you pull my ass up higher. Then your fingers are in my mouth and you tell me to, 'Suck.'

I suck. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to suck for, but the sensation of your fingers in my mouth somehow pacifies me. And you taste good. Salty, like the ocean. I start to roll my tongue around your fingers, going to work on them and I feel your hardness press into the back of me as your breath slows down, getting deeper.

You slowly pull your fingers out of my mouth and slide them across my pussy. Igniting me, as I let out a long low moan.

'Oh, little pet. You like that.'

I can only moan in reply, and you reward me for the moan by stroking me faster.

I am only this, everything else falls away. I am my pussy, and your fingers, and your voice, telling me, 'I've got you.' Urging me on, as you stroke the walls of my pussy. Making me melt as your thumb rubs my clit, and you add another finger inside me, and then another. I feel as if I'm leaving my body, entering some other world, where everything is only beautiful and otherworldly.

A sharp sting on my ass, brings me back down to earth. 'Not yet, Amber.'

I sag towards the canvas, wishing you'd put your hand back. 'Please,' I whimper.

'Oh, little pet, you need to work a lot harder than that.'

'Please, Sir, Please,' I beg.

I feel your body curve over the top of mine. Your cock pressing between the cheeks of my ass, and I squirm against it. Needy for you. Desperate for you. Honey running down my thighs.

Then your breath is on my cheek as you say, 'You've got to earn it, Miss Amber.'

You unravel your body from mine and lift me to a standing position as I tremble with need.

'I told you there would be consequences if you broke the rules, and this is it.'

'What rule did I break?' I ask, completely dazed with want.

'You told me what to do. You told me not to use ocean blue.'

'But, the thing is, I didn't know it was a rule.'

'But the thing is, Miss Amber, it doesn't matter.'

My mouth opens and closes, ready to protest.

You raise a brow, then smirk, and say 'You really want to debate this?'

I shake my head in defeat.

'Good. Now I'm going to bathe you, and then I'm ordering in food. I need to feed my little pet.'