10 Homework - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

April 5th Continued...

Then I hear it...

The drip. As my honey hits the bed sheets. I am going to die of embarrassment. And then, I drip again.

Oh my god. I drop my head look back through my arms, see the wet patch on the crisp black and white polka-dot sheets, between my knees. I watch you, fully clothed as you crouch at the end of the bed. Your eyes moving from my face, to the damp patch on the sheet, to my behind.

You smile and lick your lips. 'You're blushing Miss Amber,' you say softly.

I blush hotter, but I can't look away from your eyes, from the fire in them. My legs start to tremble, pussy starts to pulse, and then it drips again, and I have to look away.

'Please Sir,' I pant.

'Please Sir?'

'Please don't look.'

'Oh Miss Amber. What a shame. It seems you haven't learned your lesson yet. What is it that makes you think you can tell me what to do? You are still grasping for control. When will you learn?'

'Oh. No. No, I didn't mean... No. Please Sir... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.' And damn it, but I start to cry. I want so much to be a good girl for you, but more than that, I am desperate for release. It's been three days since you painted me and left me a panting mess, without allowing me relief.

You walk around the bed and sit cross legged in front of me, on the pillows, watching my tears. Then use your thumb to trace them, as you say, 'Oh, my little pet. You are so needy, aren't you?'

I nod, the humiliation hitting me on a deeper level.

'Do you need me to stop the ache?'

'Yes please. Please, please Sir.'

'I suppose, just this once, I could let it slide. But it would mean giving you homework. Do you think you can do that Amber? Can you preform a task for me?'

I nod again, feeling like a nodding doll. 'Anything, I'll do anything,' I gasp.

'I need you to kill something for me little pet.'

My eyes go wide with fear. Because, right now, you could tell me to do anything and I would.