33 Rise 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

12th May Cont...

'I'll be careful from now on, Sir'

'You better be,' you growl. 'You're my property now Amber, and I take care of my possessions. I expect you to do the same.'

You stand up, but don't tell me to, so I stay on my knees. You look down at me frowning. I can almost hear your mind ticking over, and then you say, 'You need more training, Little Pet.' I swallow hard as I look up at you, and you cup my chin in your hand and say, 'Before we start, I need you to understand that this is for your own good.'

'I understand, Sir,' I say quietly.

Your face softens momentarily, and then hardens. Your ocean green eyes darkening. I feel like I'm sinking into them. Then you yank on my hair and start pulling me over to my writing chair. The floorboards are hard on my knees as I crawl quickly to keep up with you.

Once we're next to the chair, you say, 'Stop.'

I stop.

'Kneel.'

I kneel.

'Stip.'

I peel myself from my clothes awkwardly, while you pick the chair up from where it fell earlier and set it down so that it's facing me.

'Straddle the chair, Miss Amber, facing the back of it,' you say firmly.

I straddle it. The wood is hard and unforgiving under my ass. Once I'm facing the back of the chair you push against the small of my back. My breasts are now pressed against the wood on the back of the chair.

'Stay,' you say, and walk to your bag at the easel, pulling out black silk ropes. You walk back towards me slowly. Like a hunter with his eyes on his prey. Panic rises in my stomach. How far could you go on a day like today? Am I safe?

Reaching me you stroke my cheek softly and say, 'Trust me, Little Pet. I'm only going to hurt you as much as you need.' Then you bend down to me and whisper, 'And only as much as you want.'

You crouch down and tie my ankles to the front chair legs, which are slightly behind my ass because I'm facing the back of the chair. It makes my breasts push further into the chair.

Next you take another rope and restrain my wrists in front of me, wrapping the rope around them and the back legs of the chair, just below the seat. The ropes pull me down, so that I am pressed so firmly onto the chair that I feel like I have become part of the furniture.

My honey is building in my pussy and a soft moan escapes my mouth as I drop my head forwards onto the back of the chair.

You run your hand down the back of my spine, and say, 'Does that feel good, Little Pet?'

'Yes, Sir,' I murmur.

'Well enjoy that feeling. Things are about to get a lot harder.'

Fuck. I jerk my head up and look at you defiantly. I know you want to train me but there's no need to be an asshole about it. I don't say this out loud. I know it's not the time, but somehow you know... because you always know.

Your jaw is tight as you look at the fire in my eyes, and say, 'Don't you dare.'

I swallow down the sharp reply that I want to say, and instead whisper, 'What are you going to do to me?'

'I'm going to break you, Little Pet.'

'Break me?'

'Break you like a horse. Once you're broken, then you'll remember.'

'What will I remember?'

'You'll remember who owns you.'

My heart rate accelerates and fear wraps itself around my limbs, making them shake.