11 Deeper - Spice Rating 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

April 5th Continued...

'I need you to kill something for me little pet,' you say.

My eyes go wide with fear. Because, right now, you could tell me to do anything and I would.

'Miss Amber, I need you to kill your shame. This here, with us, me and you, the poet and the artist, this is a truly beautiful thing. That your honey drips for me, makes me so happy.'

I smile at you, my tongue completely tied, and you push your thumb inside my smile.

'Beautiful Amber. I am going to fuck you now. How would you like it? Soft and slow, so you can feel every moment, or fast and punishing, so you can feel the pleasure and the pain?'

'All of it, please Sir. I want all of it. You can go deep with me. I can take it.'

You groan and roll your shoulders, as you say, 'How was I lucky enough to find you?' Then you climb off the bed and out of your clothes, your muscles stretching and constricting, making every-day movements into something unholy.

Then you're behind me, and I hear the rip of the condom packet, and feel the length of you slide between my pussy lips, coating yourself in my honey. You find my clit with your fingers, and groan.

I am slick with desire and swollen with want, as I open to the stretch of you. Oh, so slowly you push into me, so far and so firm, that I feel like you will hit my heart.

And then you slide back, and I feel every ridge of you, as my pussy makes a memory of you, to be kept in the core of me for always.

There is no one else for me now. Everything you do, everything you say, the way you make my body ache, is all unique and irreplaceable.

My pussy is irrevocably in love with your cock.

My mind is utterly devoted to your thoughts.

I am ruined for anyone else, because you own me, in a way that I have never been owned.

I feel my eyes rolling back in my head as the thunder builds in my throat, and you fuck me hard, harder, harder still. Destroying my shame, fucking right through everything that was me before, and making me your own. Over and over and over again.

And when I scream, you howl, and when we cum, we arrive together. And I know this is it for me, this will never be over, because the moment you pull back out of me, I want and need you inside me all over again. Forever. For always.