fire fire [switzerland x reader]

tw: gore, violence

All he felt was fire. Slithering along his left arm, winding and twisting and burning to his very core. He couldn't see. All he felt was the same, terrible pain. He could breathe, he couldn't talk and his head throbbed and pulsed. More waves of the terror he felt deep down rolled over him, and with his chest heaving he could only whimper, helpless.

Blood bubbled in his throat as he tried to speak but he could only cough, the spray landing on his chest and knees, blindly pulling himself up. The fingers of pain only prodded him more incessantly, and then his eyes flew open.

Blurry grey shapes were all he saw. The out of the corner of his eye was a flash of [h/c] and he tried to call out. A sharp intake of breath was heard, and suddenly filling his vision were the two dilated pupils of [f/n]. Your breathing was laboured and he blinked several times, the fuzzy images coming into view around him.

He was in some sort of warehouse, crates covered in tarp stacked around him. She knelt beside his thighs, wrapping a bandage around her bloodstained forearm slowly. Willing his parched lips to move, he managed to croak weakly,

"What. . . happened?"

She glanced at him in shock, before tearing off a strip of gauze with her teeth, tucking in the loose end though the red seeped through anyway.

"It's a long story, and I don't have time for that right now. Can you move?" He shook his head weakly, finally coming to his senses. As he did so, his shoulder erupted in the same pain he had been experiencing in his stupor.

Crying out in agony, she soothed, rubbing his chest with a sharp-scented balm. Her bloodstained blouse was torn, exposing the lacerations on her ribcage and stomach, dried blood decorating.

". . .Angels aren't really what we expected them to be."

--

hEY KIDS

new plan: start a new fanfiction!!! this is going to be fun and i guess it's kind of a teaser for it. i'm really excited folks.

also- i just got a fanfiction.net so if you follow me

that would be pretty neato <3

xx crescent