hulluus [finland x reader]

WARNING: WAS HYPER WHEN WROTE THIS AS A SORT OF WARM UP

FAIRLY CRACKY

ENJOY

--

You glanced around lazily at your friends, who happened to call themselves the Nordics, perhaps it was because the six of them were from different parts of Scandinavia. You had known the group for a long, long time as well, you couldn't really place when you first met them but you supposed it was a good day for you.

At the current moment you were all playing Monopoly, a game Katta had brought from a friend's house warily, until Tino decided to be nice and today was the day that they opened it.

The game was going okay, the occasional argument breaking out every now and then but was quashed by a smack from Katta or a stare from the ever-icy Berwald. However, Lukas the stoic Norwegian blonde was taking quite a while with his turn, being an avid chess player and very hyperactive with strategy. Matthias complained again.

"Lukas, hurry up!"

The blue-eyed male sighed.

"Matthias, you ignorant slut." Katta made an 'oooo' noise and you laughed quietly to yourself, Matthias blushing. Cheerful Tino chided them both, easily keeping the game moving, until it came to a chance card and Katta's turn. The skinny Greenlandic girl reached for a Chance Card, blue eye searching it rapidly then setting it facedown with a sigh.

"Uh, it says the player to my left goes to jail." Matthias scoffed, then looked around. He just so happened to be the player to the left. Blue eyes flashing, he reached for the card.

"It does not, you're lying!" Katta merely shrugged.

"Nope." As the siblings argued, you sneakily reached for the card. True enough, Katta was lying. The card read, 'Go To Jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.' You smirked, but decided not to speak as the card was set back down with a quick flick of your wrist.

But a pair of violet eyes across the circle had seen you. Tino stood up, saying something about hot chocolate and asking you to come help him. You nodded, standing from where you had been sitting crosslegged. The rest of the group barely noticed, only Emil asking for no marshmallows in his.

Tino smiled at you once you were in the kitchen.

"What did Katta's card say?" You laughed, telling him. He chuckled a little. "Classic Katta." You nodded along, feeling the blood rush to your face as realization that you were alone and in the same room as the person who you kinda-sorta okay really had a crush on. As you went about making the cocoa, Tino glanced at you worriedly.

"Are you alright, (f/n)? You look really flushed!" You nodded, fearing if you talked everything would spill out and merely picked up the tray, practically sprinting to the living room.

It was almost a war zone. Katta and Lukas close to killing poor Matthias, Berwald trying to pry Katta off of the Dane's legs, Emil attempting to calm his brother down, but to no avail. Emil finally sighed, hollering at his brother.

"BIG BROTHER! SERIOUSLY, STOP!" Lukas's eyes went wide and he got very still.

"What did you call me?" Lukas said, back to his monotone. Katta was still latched onto her older brother, not paying attention at all.

Emil's pale face turned pink as he muttered. "Big.. brother." Lukas nodded a little, turning to Katta.

"Leave Matthias alone."

Katta stuck her tongue out.

"No!"

Lukas looked at her warningly. He released him, the taller blonde falling over and the small blonde girl dusting herself off and coming over to you as you stood awkwardly in the middle.

Taking a cup of chocolate, she went over to sit by the monopoly board.

You passed it out, realizing there wasn't enough for yourself. TIno jumped at this.

"(f/n), I'm so sorry! I'll get you one right away." You tried to protest, but he was already in the kitchen.

A few minutes later he returned handing you a steaming hot mug.

You sipped the drink and smiled, thanking him and returning to the semi-normal game.

--

It was getting later in the evening, as Katta dozed on Matthias's shoulder and Emil sat, rubbing his eyes wearily.

You had long since finished your cocoa, but still held the mug, as you looked into the bottom something caught your eye. In a little plastic bag taped to the bottom, there was a note. You tore off the bag quietly opening the note. On the rupled paper it read:

rakastan sinua

--tino

You knew enough to know what it meant, and you locked eyes with him across the circle.

A warm feeling spread into your fingers and toes and you smiled, standing up to go to bed as the others did. As you were the last to leave, Tino pressed a kiss to your lips softly and left to go to sleep.

You loved him, within the madness of the Nordic household.

--

thoughts? I was writing this to get back into fanfiction mode. I promise to finish the other two requests by the end of the week, but I'm really busy.

thank you for reading!

xx distant