nutella me about it [germany x reader]

You flopped on the couch, being extremely bored and not doing anything in particular.

Other than eating Nutella out of the jar with a spoon.

Yeah, you were lazy. But Nutella was so good and you had nothing to do, so Nutella it was.

A knock on the door surprised you out of your chocolate-induced reverie and you pulled the spoon out of your mouth, hollering 'COME IN!' to whoever was at the door. Hopefully not a serial killer.

Lucky for you it wasn't a serial killer but your friend Ludwig.

"Hey Luddy." You called to the blonde who stood on your doorstep. He looked slightly awkward, gazing at you strangely.

"(f/n), what are you doing with that Nutella?" You rolled your eyes.

"Eating it, duh. So are you going to come in, or what?" He jumped a little. "Oh, ja." Ludwig walked inside and sat down on the couch beside you.

"You know that's not very healthy (f/n)"

"Whatever. . ." You quipped, turning your head towards him. "So, Luddy what brings you here?"

"Can you stop calling me Luddy?" He asked, blue gaze boring into you.

"What d'you want me to call you, Sir Ludwig?"

"Just Ludwig is fine.."

"Okay Luddy." You grinned at him, scraping the last of the Nutella into your mouth and letting the spoon dangle out of it.

"Can I have some?" He asked you, reaching for the jar. You jerked it back, a glint in your (e/c) eyes.

"Nope Luddy, you have to ask nicely."

"Please?"

"PRETTY please."

His face reddened slightly. ". . .Pretty please" he muttered.

"I can't hear you!" you giggled.

"Oh, stop it." He groaned, trying again to grab for the jar. Still giggling, you held it out of reach.

"Come on (y/n)!" Ludwig said again, louder this time. The blue eyed male reached over and plucked the spoon out of your mouth.

"Hey, that was my spoon!" You protested.

"Give me the jar and I'll give you the spoon back."

"Oh well, I don't need the spoon anyways." You sighed, falling on your back so you were lying on the couch, your feet on his legs.

Suddenly without warning he was on top of you, piercing blue eyes inches away from yours.

You felt his hand wrap around yours and take the jar away from your fingers, but you were too occupied to notice. He softly pressed his lips to yours and sat back up, holding the jar.

"Got it." Ludwig smirked, looking at your surprised face, getting up and leaving.

"Hey wait, Luddy, my spoon!" He said nothing but tossed the spoon over his shoulder, it hitting you in the head.

"Luddy!"