airplane interactions [spain x reader]

Mumbling incoherently to herself, the (h/c) girl glanced at the clock that hung on the wall of the airplane terminal. Antonio had never met her before, but she exuded an aura of self confidence and kindness, and she was good-looking to beat. Of course, Antonio wasn't just going to let her slide, no. Unfortunately you were both waiting in line to board the airplane. He had to think, and fast.

-==-

the plane

-==-

As luck would have it, Antonio was seated right next

to the (h/c). She slid into the seat to the left, sliding her backpack under the seat in front of her, propping her head up on her hand and gazing out the window with a little smile on her lips. Antonio decided it was time to say something, praying he didn't scare her to pieces.

"Nice to meet you chica, what is your name?" She turned to face him, (e/c) eyes tracing him.

"I'm (f/n), who're you?" He smiled.

"My name is Antonio Fernández Carriedo, but you can call me Toni." He said with a big smile lighting up his tanned face. (f/n) smiled back, settling into her chair.

"So why are you travelling to Tokyo? You sound Spanish" she asked, looking at him sideways with big (e/c) eyes. Perhaps his heart just melted.

"I have a meeting there. Why are you going?"

She smiled even wider than before.

"Comic Con! It's supposed to be the biggest in Japan. My friend is meeting me at the airport."

He didn't know much about anime or comic con, but he couldn't just act disinterested.

"That sounds fun, care to share more?" Toni asked with a wink. She nodded.

The two chatted throughout the flight, pausing only when (f/n) fell asleep on his shoulder.

She's adorable! He thought to himself with a smile, settling to sleep as well.

-==-

still the plane

-==-

The cracky crisp sound of the pilot over the plane speakers awoke Toni, blinking and glancing around. He looked over at (f/n), who was reading.

"Oh, hi, you're awake." The (h/c) said, closing her book. "We're landing soon. . . um could you do me a favour and put this in the overhead bin? Since you're closer to the aisle?" Toni nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course~!" The Spanish man replied, taking the book from her. As he stood up, the airplane lurched, and he toppled over into (f/n)'s seat, as she blinked in surprise. Then, her look of shock changed to a laughing grin.

"I think I just fell for you." Toni smirked at her, as she laughed harder.

Just before he got up to put the book away, she pulled him in to kiss him on the cheek, causing him to almost fall over again.

Yeah, he did pretty much fall for her. Hard.

-==-

not the plane

-==-

As the pair made their way through security, having come from a international flight, they continued to chatter, practically joined at the hip from one simple airplane ride.

"So. . . will I see you somewhere in Tokyo?" She asked, as they continued to the exit.

"Probably." The male smiled, kissed her and was gone before she knew it.

fallen hard and we'll see you again

-

just a quick thing I felt needed to be put out lol

i don't write enough :/

anyways

enjoy the spain

ayy the last one was 'mall distractions' this one is 'airplane interactions'

the rhymes are real

xx distant