flower child [sweden x reader]

The air was cool up on the hill where they sat, soft grasses supporting them as the female leaned against the blonde male, slowly picking the brightly coloured wildflowers and placing them into her lap, the vibrance bright against her clothing.

Slowly, methodically, she looped the stems together, creating a flower crown in a few minutes. Smiling warmly at her handiwork, she turned to Berwald, gently placing the crown on his head with a laugh, the reds and blues of the petals standing out against his flaxen hair. He didn't smile, but his blue eyes twinkled and he pulled her closer to him for a hug. She knew he was happy. 

With a smirk, she began collecting more flowers and in a few moments had crafted a second flower crown, this one comprised entirely of daisies, white petals and sunny centres slung around the crown of her head. 

Berwald looked at her, then swapped the two. 

"The colours suit you more." [f/n] shrugged. 

"Have it your way, but I guess I'll have to call you Daisy!" Berwald only hmm-ed, raising an eyebrow. 

After a pause, he pointed at a purple flower in her crown. 

"Viola riviniana." 

Her shoulders jumped as she laughed, eyes shining in the warm sun. 

"You nerd."

Berwald kissed her head gently. 

"I'm your nerd."

--

HEck yEah flOWERs AnD DoRKS

i wrote this in like 3 minutes rip me

viola riviniana -