open windows [america x reader]

"Hey (f/n)!"

Of course. Just when you were finally getting into the book you were reading, your friend Alfred, or the US of A had to come bounding up to your house and yell into your open window.

"Hey, Alfie." You said tiredly, exhaustion weighing heavily on your shoulders. University had been tough, and now you finally had a break since it was Memorial Day and everything was closed. Apparently the pools were opened too, but you just didn't feel like swimming.

A loud voice burst you out of your fatigued stupor.

"So can I come in?" You nodded getting up to unlock the door. The blond nation had his ever-present grin on, but it faded a little when he saw your dull (e/c) eyes.

"(f/n), what's the matter?"

"It's nothing, just tired." Alfred grinned. "If you're sure! Hey, you know what always cheers me up?"

"Food?" You said sarcastically, the American not picking up on it though.

"Well I was going to say McDonalds, but yeah I guess that too!" You had to laugh at that, he could be so dumb sometimes.

His blue eyes suddenly were in front of yours. "And um I know you probably think I'm stupid and dense but. . . I know this is rushed, do you. . . ah?" A pink blush painted across his cheeks, he grabbed your hand.

"Want to be my girlfriend?"

You smiled, eyes lighting up. "Yes! A hundred times yes!" Laughing a little, Alfred moved closer, sealing your lips to his in a sweet kiss.

"Hey! America finally got a girl!" A German-tinted voice yelled from behind you.

"Ja Prussia, you're right!" That could only be the crazy-haired Dane. You pulled away from Alfred, glaring at the two, then smirking.

"I'm going to give you each five seconds to run." You grinned, (e/c) eyes flashing dangerously.

The German and the Dane stared at each other, red meeting blue and before you knew it, they were gone.

Alfred came up behind you, lips suddenly attached to your neck. "Now where were we..?"

You smiled back at him, pecking him on the nose.

"I'll let you decide."

Note to self. Close windows always.

Not a request for anyone but I was bored and I wrote this. Sorry the ending is crap.

xx distant