mall distractions [norway x reader]

"Lukas! Oh my god! Can we get-"

"No." The Norwegian said sullenly. You pouted, staring at the adorable fluffy bunny toy you had picked up at one of the shelves. "We came here to buy poster board for your project, not to get distracted." You sighed.

"I suppose you're right, as usual!" You smiled and followed him to a small art shop.

But as luck would have it, on the way you spotted a caramel popcorn kiosk. You were about to open your mouth when a glare from Lukas stopped you, causing you to stand in the middle of the shiny floor with your hands clamped over your mouth, eyes wide. You had to admit, you must have looked pretty strange.

The blonde touched your arm, and you jumped, continuing your walk to the shop.

Entering, you looked around with eyes wide.

"It's so. . . colourful!" You laughed, and Lukas smiled a little. But you couldn't help but feel like your friend was upset, and not just because of your exuberant mall-strategies.

Something else was on his mind.

But what? Flipping open your phone, you sent a quick text to your friends Mei and Michelle.

to: sey✿, ~meimei~

guys help lukas is acting weird idk why???? Message Sent.

Closing it, you glanced up to see Lukas, holding three colours of poster board. Red, white and blue.

"Since your project's on Norway, I thought you should use one of the colors of the Norwegian flag." You nodded, getting a good idea.

"Or, we could buy a large red poster board and smaller white and blue poster boards, and cut up the white and blue to make the Norwegian flag for real!"

"That's expensive though. . ."

"Don't worry, you don't have to pay!" He smiled.

"No, I don't want you to spend a lot of money on this. Why don't we use paint?"

You nodded in satisfaction. "It's a compromise! I'll get the white paint, and you can get the right shade of blue paint!" He tipped his head in agreement and walked off, giving you a chance to look at your phone, which had buzzed with two replies to your SOS text.

from: ~meimei~

kiss him! trust me im a professional! You laughed, then opened the second text.

from: sey

ask him, it's better to know gl!!

Pondering this while you grabbed the tube of paint and walked to the checkout where Lukas was, you wondered if perhaps you could combine the two ideas.

It was worth a shot?

As you headed out of the store, you asked him quietly.

"Are you okay, Lukas?" He shrugged.

"Yes, no worse than usual."

You didn't talk much after that. As you passed the toy store once more, he ducked inside.

"I have to grab something."

You nodded in acknowledgement.

He emerged a few moments later carrying a bag printed with the cheerful pastel logo.

"So what's in the bag?" You asked with a grin, poking him in the cheek.

He looked cross. "Something for Peter's birthday."

You raised your hands in the air.

"Okay okay, fine, geez. . ."

As you got into the car, you took a deep breath and decided to take Mei's advice. You turned to Lukas, who was buckling himself in, and swiftly pressed your lips to his. It barely lasted half a breath, but it was so sweet and perfect. You both blushed and looked away.

"Uh, sorry." You apologized. You heard no reply.

Crap, I must have grossed him out!

Still hiding your face, you heard him talk.

"You know how you asked me if I was okay?"

"Yeah."

"I'm fine now." He said, pulling you towards him for another kiss, lips soft like butter against yours. "Also, here." Without breaking the kiss he handed you the bag. Pulling away to breathe, you leaned against him and lifted whatever it was out of the bag.

It was the bunny. You laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you Lukas."

He murmured in reply, before you were both shocked by the blare of a car horn.

"YES! Norge finally got some!" Matthias. Of course.

Well, there's the biggest mall distraction.

-

frick what is this i keep writing for norway and the nordics lord heavens above us

help me

anyways

hope you like it bye

xx distant