Relationship/ Heartbreak

[ Unplanned update - Since we reached 9k views already, I wanted to give this update faster to thank my readers. If you like this story please support me by voting]

A few minutes later, we reached home and I went off straight to my room without looking at anyone. I fell on my bed and started crying again thinking about the image which I had seen earlier in the Theerapanyakul Mansion. I don't know when I fell asleep. I woke up around 2 in the midnight and went down to get some water.

Sky - Dad, haven't you gone to bed?

Lian - Can we talk?

Sky - Yes, why not.

I said with a smile on my face. I went ahead and sat beside Dad on the couch. He took me into his arms and embraced me. I laid my head on his chest. It's the best place ever for me.

Lian - I am sorry.

Sky - Why are you saying sorry Dad? It was my fault, I was the one who asked you to do this. I shouldn't have done that. I embarassed you and Pa. I am sorry dad that I couldn't be a good son to you.

Lian - Baby, look at me. You are not a bad son. You did very well. You manage everything so well. I was never embarassed by you neither does your Pa. We both are proud of you. We love how you help us handling business, we love how you take care of your siblings. It's not your mistake. You have never asked me anything. This is the first time you asked someone but I am sorry I couldn't give you that man.

Sky - No Dad, it's not your mistake. It's my mistake that I fell in love with him. I know you always wish best for me or my nong.

Lian - You know we love you right. We are always here for you.

Sky - Dad, can I ask you something?

Lian - Yes baby.

Sky - Can you just call uncle Kinn and inform him that we break this engagement? But I don't want it to effect on your business. I don't want you or Uncle Kinn to go through any loss.

Lian - yeah, don't worry I will take care of him. Do you want to eat something? I don't want you to be like this. I want my Sky to be active and energetic.

Sky - I am not hungry dad.

Kuea - But you can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Said my Pa bringing me a bowl of my favourite pork fried basil rice.

Hearing the voice me and dad turned to look at him. My Pa has the cutest smile in the world. Now I understand why my Dad says his smile heals everything for him.

Sky - Pa, you are still awake?

Kuea - Of course, I am waiting for my baby to be awake and eat his favourite food.

Lian - We both are waiting to have dinner with you.

Kuea - Sky, do you know something? There is nothing in the world that a good food can solve. I have prepared this specially for you. Have this and then we will have a good sleep.

Lian - Where is mine?

Kuea - Go and get it yourself. You are not a kid Hia.

Lian - Harsh... Very harsh....

Sky - If he is harsh then what are you Dad?

Lian - Oh my God, my son and my husband are joining forces against me. I need to give up. I will go and get my bowl.

Kuea - Bring mine too....

Lian - Okay Nhu...

Saying that Dad went into kitchen and bought a tray with two bowl of same dish and glasses of water.