Attack - Part 2

Phayu POV :

Rain - P'Phayu I still want to do a lot of shopping.

Phayu - Rain, you can order whatever you want online right?

Rain - but why do I have to do online shopping when the official branch is in our mall?

Phayu - Fine, we will go there. But what do you want to shop for?

Rain - I need to buy something which Pa Type asked me to buy for P'Pran's birthday.

Phayu - Fine, let me complete this final file. Then we can go to the mall. But make sure you won't run here and there risking your safety. You remember what dad said na?

Rain - Come on P'Phayu, I am not a kid. I remember what Dad and Pa said. But P'Pran's birthday is also important right?

Phayu - Fine, baby. Give me five more minutes.

Rain - Okay.

Rain POV :

A few hours ago :

Rain woke up in a dizzy state and went downstairs to meet his father in laws.

Vegas - Good morning bunny.

Rain - Good morning Dad. Good morning Pa.

Pete - Did you sleep well?

Rain nodded his head and gave pete a hug.

Vegas - Where is mine?

Rain smiled and gave a hug to Vegas.

Pete - Hungry? Wanna have breakfast?

Rain nodded his head. Pete was about to make Rain sit on the chair for breakfast, but he was stopped when he heard someone call him.

Venice - Rain

Rain - Good morning P'Phayu

Venice - Go and freshen up before having breakfast.

Rain - But P'Phayu

Venice - Now

Rain - Fine

Saying that Rain went to his room (P.s.Venice room)

Pete - Why did you force him? He was hungry.

Venice - But he needs to learn things Pa. All of you spoil him too much.

Vegas - As if you don't.

Venice - I do but I also teach him manners.

Vegas and Pete just shook their heads. A few minutes later Rain came down in his office clothes. He sat beside Phayu and Phayu fed him breakfast.

Vegas - Rain and Venice, I want to tell you something.

Phayu and Rain looked at each other in a confused expression. Rain spoke first

Rain - Yes Dad.

Venice - What is it?

Vegas - I want you guys to be more careful. Because the enemies are not caught yet. Try to avoid going out until and unless it's necessary.

Venice - okay Dad.

Pete - Rain, if you want anything let me know. I will arrange them for you.

Rain - Thank you Pa.

At the mall after leaving the office :

Rain - P'Phayu, what should we buy?

Phayu - what ever you think is fine kitty.