Let's begin the game

Yes I have lost my child because of him. I will never forgive him. He has caused enough damage in my life. I have to stop my feelings. I can't let them control me again. I will tell Hia that I won't work there. I can't let him affect me again. I can't let my feelings control me. I WON'T LET HIM DESTROY ME ALL OVER AGAIN. I WON'T LET HIM COME NEAR ME AGAIN.

Phai POV :

After having a heartful conversation with dad and Pa. I had a good sleep in ages without taking any pill. I am glad I came back. I am glad I have seen Sky again. I went to freshen up and made my way to the breakfast table. Everyone was already at the table. I can hardly see any of the kids at the table. I went straight to my Pa and hugged him. I gave a kiss on his cheek and sat beside him.

Phai - Good morning everyone.

Pete - looks like someone is very happy.

Khun - I feel like air.

Phai - I am happy because I came back to my family.

Pete - I hope everyone returns back to home.

Porsche - Don't worry. They will return. They just went to pursue their studies. They will be back once they complete.

Vegas - Yes baby, almost everyone is near to the ending of their degrees. They will be back soon.

Kinn - I miss the glow of having kids in home.

Phai - Aren't you the one who sent us away?

Khun - Yes, You and this Hedgehog forced them to stay away from home.

Kinn - We wanted them to learn basic things. They are way too spoiled because of you all.

Vegas - Says the one who spoils them the most.

Pete - You are not any less than him though.

Vegas - Pete

Pete - What

Khun - Don't you dare say anything against my Pete. If you say anything I will take him to the lawyer and prepare divorce papers.

Phai - Can I tag along? At least I can spend time with my love for sometime alone without Dad Vegas.

Vegas - You are going nowhere near my husband.

I frowned and then looked with puppy eyes at Pa Pete.

Pete - Vegas, don't tease him. Phai I will be at home, you can spend time with me whenever you want.

Kinn - But he is not going to stay at home anymore.

Porsche - When are you going to give your answer about the job?

Khun - You all are forcing him again. Don't you at least let him think about it?

Vegas - Phayu and Rain said that they are joining the office.

I looked at Dad Vegas in the hope of saying about the other person who is left apart from me.

Pete - Don't look at him like that. He didn't receive any update from Sky.

Phai - You know me the best.

Porsche - Hello, excuse me. I was the one who gave birth to you. Kinn was the one who marked me with you okay.

Everyone laughed at Pa's response. I moved from my chair and went to hug him.

Phai - I love you more than anyone. Don't be jealous of Pa Pete. He is my first crush.

Vegas - You brat, I am still here. And he is happy with me. Don't you dare flirt with my Pete.