Biggest mess

[Since we reached 10k views first than 800 votes, I am posting this as per my previous word. Thank you so much for your support and love. Don't forget to vote for the story]

Pete - Ho Pim sent it to the family group. A picture of you holding a boy in your arms. I thought it was not real.

Venice - Shit, Pim I shouldn't have left you there stupid.

Vegas - Good now tell details.

Venice - His name is Rain Kirigun. Son of Tharn and Type.

Vegas - Anything else?

Pete - Is he cute?

Venice - so much and he is lovely too.

Vegas - Pete

Pete - What? I want to know about him.

Vegas - How did you guys meet?

Venice - In Phai's engagement. He is the best friend of Sky.

Pete - Then we don't need to worry about him.

Vegas - Enough now, can we concentrate on the problem in front of us?

Venice - Pa, Dad I don't know why but Phai is acting all weird. I thought he stopped playing around after meeting Sky. But he said that he didn't want to marry Sky. I don't know anything more than that.

Pete - Okay okay, let your Dad and Uncles deal with it.

I nodded my head.

Pete - So when are you going to introduce Rain to us?

Venice - I don't think I can introduce him now. It will take few days. And now with this situation I don't know if he will even talk to me.

Vegas - it's okay. You can leave now.

Pete - Yes don't worry, everything will be fine.

Phayu left them alone and went back to his room.

Pete was looking at his son with all the happiness. Vegas came and back hugged Pete.

Pete - What are you doing?

Vegas - Recharging myself before going for a fight.

Pete - And why is your charge low?

Vegas - I am not on low charge. But before going and meeting that reckless bestfriend of you and stupid brother of mine, I need to charge myself to talk to them.

Pete - Do you want to fast charge?

Vegas - How is that possible?

Pete turned towards Vegas and gave a smooch to his husband.

Pete - Like this.

Vegas - Good, your flirting skills improved a lot. I want another fast charge now.

Saying that Vegas kissed Pete again.

Phai POV :

Finally, I did what I wanted to do. They broke the engagement. But why does this hurt alot. Seeing Sky collapse, my heart is aching. I want to see him, I want to tell him that this is all acting. I stopped sleeping around. I only have eyes on him. But no I can't do that. I did everything because this is the best way, he can be free from me or my family.

Rain said that Sky already has someone he likes. I hope now he will be happy. He can leave this fucking mafia family. I don't want anything or anyone who can become my weakness. I can't give chances to our enemies to the vulnerable me.