Brothers

Sky - Nhai, enough.

Everyone was silent and Sky saw that everyone's face had a sad expression because his Nong has spoken about the topic which no one wanted to talk about again.

Sky - I am sorry for his behaviour everyone.

Nhai - P'Sky.

Sky - Let's go and talk at home.

Sky took Nhai's hand into his and was about to walk out but he stopped for a moment and spoke to Aiy.

Sky - I am sorry Aiy, but I have to take him away for now. I promise to send him to you later.

Aiy could only nod at the moment.

Aiyaret POV :

A few days back ( Refer to chapter - Regrets - Ending part where Phai locked himself in his room)

Knock knock

Phai quickly stood up and wiped his face. He took a minute to set himself normal and went to open the door only to find out who was distributing him because he clearly stated his parents not to disturb him.

Phai - You..... You are here?????

Aiy - Yes Phi. I am back.

Phai immediately pulled Aiy into his embrace and hugged him.

Aiy - What's wrong Phi? Did something happen?

Phai was silent.

Aiy - Is it about the same person?

Phai nodded his head.

Aiy saw Phai was trying to control his feelings. His Phi was hurt. He knew his Phi didn't want to be seen weak in front of anyone. So he immediately closed the door and took Phai to the bed and made him sit.

Aiy - P'Phai tell me what actually happened? I know you don't want to tell anyone but you will feel better if you release it to someone. And I promise not to tell anyone about it.

Phai explained everything which happened in the hotel room that night.

Aiy - Do you still love him?

Phai - He is the only person whom I love. There will be no other person in my life.

Aiy - then do you want to give up on him?

Phai - no, never.

Aiy - Then be consistent P'Phai.

Phai - He said he already found his mate.

Aiy - So? You were about to become his mate three years back. It's not like his married right?

Phai - No he isn't.

Aiy - Then try pursuing him.

Phai - I don't want him to go through another heartbreak.

Aiy - Then keep supporting him.

Phai - I don't understand.

Aiy - Since you said that he has his lover and they both love each other. Why don't you just stay with him as his friend and help him as a friend when needed?

Phai understood what Aiy was trying to say.

Aiy - I know it's hard. But it is better than nothing right.

Phai nodded his head.

Aiy - And did you forget that our family has a history when it comes to our loved ones. You know what Pa Porsche and Pa Pete and Pa Chay had gone through before getting married to those stupid brothers.