Far but near

[ As promised we reached 900 votes, I am posting the new chapter]

Three Years Later :

In America :

Phayu and Phai are now in America. They completed their studies and started doing internships before going back to Thailand because they wanted to experience the American work culture and they wanted to learn new things so that they can implement them in their companies for further growth of their businesses.

Phayu and Rain are still in love as a new couple. While Sky and Rain were in their final year of Architecture engineering. Rain and sky were also trained in music as well dance by Tharn, Kuea, Kim and Chay. Sky was ready to take over the family business from his dad. But Kuea stopped him from that and asked him to concentrate on something else. Since Rain wanted to learn music, Sky accompanied him and learnt the art along with him. On the other hand Phayu and Phai started working as an intern in one of the American company before going back to home and take over the family business.

Phai POV :

Ha... Ha.... Ha...

Da...da.. da..da..

A child is laughing, he is talking about something in gibberish... When I go closer to him, he is running away from me...

I woke up with sweat all over my face and shoulders.
The same fucking dream.. why am I getting this dream? It's been three years since I got the same dream. Why am I getting this? Why can't I resolve this puzzled dream???

Ouch....!!!!!!!

Knock knock

Phai - Yes

Phayu slightly opened the door and looked at me.

Phayu - What's wrong? Why are you shouting early in the morning? You are disturbing my call with my boyfriend.

I looked at him in annoyance. And said

Phai - If you miss him that much , why don't you go back to him?

Phayu - I wish I could go back to him. But we still have to complete an internship before going back.

Phai - Then ask him to come here.

Phayu - He is in his final year. How can I ask him to leave everything and come here? He should complete his studies at least.

Phai - You done Mr.Annoying?

Phayu - Let me guess!!! The same puzzled dream?

Phai - Yes. I don't know why am I seeing this dream every fucking day.

Phayu - May be your Karma is hitting you hard.

Phai - I haven't done anything wrong in my life. Except for leaving Sky.

Phayu - oh yes Mr.Grumpy, Uncle Porsche asked you to call as soon as you wake up.

Phai - Why?

Phayu - How would I know? I am going back to talk to my boyfriend. Don't be a nuisance and allow me to talk to him. You are disturbing.

Phai - If you are done flexing your relationship around, get out of my room.

Phayu gave a satisfied smile and left the room.

I took my phone and started dialing my Pa.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Phai - Hello Pa

Porsche - What's wrong with your voice? Why is it so low?

Phai - Nothing Pa, I just woke up. Why did you ask me to call?