Contract Signing

[Author's Note - Your votes and comments mean a lot to me and give me encouragement to continue with the story. Please vote and comment your views on the updates so that I can update more. Thank you in advance. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions or anything so that I can improve.]

Rain POV :

After the whole night having some cuddles with his Phi, Rain woke up without his Phi beside him.

Rain - P'Phayu

I started calling his name but there was no response. I woke up from the bed and looked for him in the bathroom. I went outside the room and searched for him in the whole condo but there was no sight of him. I felt a sting in my heart. Before I could think of anything, my eyes started tearing up. I sat on the sofa and started crying hard.

Suddenly I heard the door opening and looked at the door.

Rain - P'Phayu

Saying that I ran to hug him. I jumped on to him and held him tight.

Phayu - Good morning baby.

Rain - where did you go Phi? I thought yesterday was all a dream and you were still in America.

Phayu - My baby is upset?

I just nodded my head and cupped my face into his chest.

Phayu - Because you didn't see me when you woke up?

I nodded my head again.

Phayu - I am sorry baby, I thought you would be hungry as soon as you wake up. I went to bring some breakfast so that we can eat together.

He carried me to the sofa and he sat on the sofa without putting me down. I was now sitting on his thighs but still my face is cupped into his chest. I slowly moved my face and looked at him with teary eyes. He placed the bags of food which he bought on the table.

Phayu - Rain

Rain - Yes

Phayu - I am sorry, I didn't expect you to wake this early. So I thought I would bring some food so that we can spend more time together.

Rain - I understand Phi. But these past three years I was never alone in the home. Either I was at my parents or your parents or sky's home. I felt lonely when I was awake and didn't find you.

Phayu - My baby, I told you right. Now that I am back, I am not going to leave you alone again.

Rain - Phi promises to me?

Saying that I showed him to give me a pinky promise by raising my right hands pinky finger. He raised his hands pinky finger and promised me.

Phayu - Phi promises Rain that Phi won't leave Rain again and go.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I moved myself from his hold and went to answer my phone.

Rain - Hello

Pat - Where are you bunny?

Rain - I am at my condo Hia. Why?

Pat - Nothing Bunny, I wanted to inform you that Pa and Dad said they won't be returning this week. I just wanted to check on you since, I wasn't home yesterday.

Rain - Aw... Where were you Hia?

Pat - hoo me and Pran went to meet Pa Kuea and Dad Lian. It was late at night so we stayed back.

Rain - Oh... Okay... Hia.. Is Sky okay? He meet P'Phai yesterday. I could feel he was not comfortable meeting him again. He was silent all the way home.