Who's the real prey??

[ Author's Note - So I am back with the second part of this story... Hope you guys support it as the first part... Also comment down if you guys want to read something or have any ideas... Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️]

The early morning sun rays hit the sleepy eyes waking up Sky. Sky slowly rubbed his eyes while opening them. He saw the big person beside him already staring at him.

Phai - Good morning

Saying that Phai kissed Sky's forehead. Sky smiled at the cute gesture of Phai.

Sky - Good morning Phi, when did you wake up?

Phai - Just a few minutes before you. So I can see this cute boy who is so adorable while sleeping.

Sky - I am not cute.

Saying that Sky hugged Phai and closed his eyes again. Phai laughed at Sky's cute actions. He hugged him back.

Phai - Get up sleepy head. We need to go to your home.

Sky - No... I don't want to go

Phai - We need to go baby.... Don't forget your Dad still doesn't know about our relationship.

Sky opened his eyes and looked at Phai.

Sky - Do you have anything in your brain which can make my dad allow you to at least stay in the same room as me????

Phai - As of now, no but I will let you know if I have something. Before proceeding with anything I want you to get your Pa on our side.

Sky - That's easy. But I think he would like to talk to you first.

Phai - What mistakes I have done in my past life ? I can't get a happy love life in this life.

Sky laughed at Phai's words.

Sky - But you should be lucky that you got me as your lover, right???

Phai - Aoww... you can't copy my lines... Khun Sky Wang Keerati.... I was born to be a narcissist...

Sky and Phai giggled at Phai's words.

Phai - Now, come on baby. Get up and get ready. I want to take you to some place.

Sky - To where P'Phai?

Phai - You will get to know soon baby. Come on now. Or else do you need my help in taking bath.

Sky looked at Phai's cunning expression and smiled to himself.

Phai - We can conserve water and time you know...

Sky - I can believe about water conservation but time no... I don't believe you.... I am going to take a bath myself.

Saying that Sky got up from the bed and went to freshen up.

Sky and Phai got fresh up and Phai took Sky in his car to a place which is near the Theerapanyakul Mansion.

Sky got down the car and asked Phai.

Sky - What are we doing here?

Phai - Come inside. I will show you.

Saying that Phai took Sky's hand into his and walked inside. They walked past the main mansion and were about to enter the guest mansion. Phai took Sky towards the garden which has small plants which are ready to be planted.

Phai - Come on,let's go.

Sky - What are we going to do P'Phai?

Phai - We are going to build a garden.